°Care and acceptance°

Y/n's POV:

Finally, those two days in the hospital went by more quickly than I expected, and I was soon discharged from school.

To take care, my brothers took some days off from school. In those days, we all actually bonded, and I felt closer to each one, even those three Suga, Jimin, and Taehyung.

My friends were really angry this time that I hid all this matter from them. I just didn't want to make them worry. I'll apologise to them in school.

I was in my thoughts, but suddenly, I felt someone's presence in the room. I turned around only to be face to face with three of the bts brothers Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung.

Yoongi: Y/n, we need to talk.

He held me by my shoulders and made me sit on the bed, and he himself kneeled down while the other two stood side by side.

Ok, now I was actually confused at what was happening.

Y/n: Oppa...
I called in a meek voice.

Yoongi (Suga): Y/n, we are here to apologise to you.

Jimin and Taehyung: Us too.

What? I was really confused. Just where was this going. Them..actually apologising..pft..

Y/n: What are you sorry about?

Jimin: Well, let's just say we were not at the best behaviour around you.

Taehyung: Jimin's right. We were quite harsh with you.

Y/n: Quite.

Taehyung: Ok, fine, we were harsh.

Yoongi: But even after all that, you were still polite with us and treated us all equally.

Jimin: Seeing you in that state when you were hurt made us realise something.

Y/n: And what was it?

Taehyung: That we had all already accepted you as our sister.

Suga, Jimin, and V:
So we are sorry Y/n for what we made you go through.

This looked like I was the head of a disciplinary committee. I could clearly tell they were guilty.

Y/n: Look, guys, I already knew how difficult it is  to accept a new change in life. And you three were not clearly ready. Yet, your dad failed to see it as a parent. This is the reason why I asked for a week to make you accept it. And I already forgive you all.

Then those three did what I couldn't ever possibly imagine. They hugged me.

Then there was the sound of the door opening, and the rest of the members entered.
I already knew that they had heard all our conversation.

They joined our group hug, and I was really in the moment. I was happy to be beside such people.

The only thing that bothered me was when should I tell them about my condition. It was already late with my mom, but I didn't want to lose this chance this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bts POV:

We made the right choice to accept Y/n she is, after all, deserving of this position.

We finally saw her potential and how great she was. What were the rumours saying she is weird. Open your eyes, people.

She is our sister, and we shall protect her at all costs. We will tell her our occupation as mafia in the future. It is not the right time at the moment.

Now, to solve the main problem. The ones who hurt Y/n. We will make them pay. How dare they try to hurt our sister. Looks like they are looking down on our family.

( Author: Calm down, boys, she is not your sister yet)

(Bts: We didn't ask you.)

( Author: Hmm)

Ah, so where were we. To punish those who hurt Y/n. We first decided to check the camera footage.

In the footage, we saw how Y/n was drugged, but even in her weak state, she tried to fight back.

The room was filled with dark energy. All the members' faces were distorted with anger.

The culprits were Mina and her two friends. They were the head of our fan club.

Jin: Collect all their information, and it should be on my desk until tomorrow.

He said to his men. Then, the group decided what their next step is going to be.

Y/n would clearly understand if we did something obvious, like beating them up.

We should destroy them from the shadows. We will make you beg for death. Just wait. You messed with the wrong person.

Each member smirked thinking about what they were gonna do.

A maid arrived and said that Mrs Y/n was calling them for dinner.

Each members demeanour changed. The dark aura dissipated at the name of Y/n, and all had small smiles on their faces, thinking of the quality time they were going to spend with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV:

For the staff, it was astonishing to see the change in demeanour of their young masters , and everyone decided to engrave in their minds how important Mrs
Y/n had become for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Author's note: The next chapter will be regarding the wedding. The story is going to get interesting at the point of the shareholders' meeting, and you will be shown the antagonist/villain as well as the male lead in the following chapters.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~