New boy

(Note: Actually, I need to make a change. Y/n was in high school, but I decided to change it into college and the hyung line in university.)

Y/n's POV:

I arrived with Bts to our destination..college. Now that the wedding has happened, I know that the old man is going to work me to death. Just thinking about college and work made me pout.

Jhope: What's wrong, Y/n.

Y/n: Nothing, just thinking about work.

Jin: Y/n, if it's too much, I can talk to your grandfather for you. You need to enjoy your college life.

Y/n: I am fine oppa.
I passed him a smile
Enjoyment...pft.. I don't have time for that. Let's work hard, I encouraged myself.

Today, the maknaes and I had separate classes. I was in my thoughts and did not notice the presence of someone else

Then, I bumped into that someone's chest, and due to the impact, I fell. I immediately apologised for my clumsiness.

Y/n: I am sorry. Are you ok?

??: Fine.

That somebody just muttered 'fine' and just walked away. Rude... much.

Ah, who cares it was my fault in the first place. But still, he could actually say a few words.

I entered the class and took my respective seat.
At that moment, the teacher arrived with a student. Maybe someone new.

Curiously, I observed him. Truth be told, his fashion sense and the way he carried himself were elegant. I could hear the girls fangirling about him. Must be handsome.

Wait a minute, I analysed his clothes again. They seem familiar.

Teacher: You can introduce yourself.
??: Rowoon.

The guy with few words. What a coincidence.

Teacher: Do you want to say something more about yourself.

Rowoin: No.
Wow, he really is like that with everybody. The poor teacher was so awkward.

Teacher: Well then, you can sit with..

Before she could finish Rowoon with his bag on his back, he started walking.
But wait, why is he walking towards me.

He stood at my desk and then said.
Rowoon: Name.

I nervously answered,'Y/n'.
He repeated my name like he was checking how it sounded from his mouth.

He pulled out a plastic bag and then kneeled down. What is he doing. Everybody is looking at us.

Y/n: What are you doing?

He took a bottle of ointment from the plastic bag.

Rowoon: Hurt.
He pointed to my scraped knee. Then it all made sense to me. He might have gotten the ointment from the infirmary. So he wasn't rude or anything.

Y/n: You don't need to..
Rowoon: No.. please.
He started applying it ever so gently and then put a band-aid on the wound.

Y/n: Thanks.
He nodded and then sat beside me. What,  I thought it was over. I was getting too much attention.
Deal with it, Y/n. He has been nice to you from the start. You can't just tell him to sit somewhere else.

Teacher: Looks like our new student has found his seat, so let's begin.

I glanced at Rowoon. Instead of taking out his own book, he got close to me and started looking at mine.

Y/n: Um, what?
Rowoon: Share.
He said, pointing towards my book. I put the book between us so he could look at it, but he still didn't decrease our distance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lunchtime):

Finally, it was time for lunch. Word spread fast how Y/n the new sister of Bts was with the new boy.

Yeji: Looks like love is blooming. Why don't you share all the pesky details with me.

Y/n: Are you crazy?

Yeji: Hey, what's wrong with dating. You have never dated before it is time now.

Y/n: Yah..
I couldn't debate her claim as it was the truth. How can I date with my life, which is so busy.

Yeonjun and Eunwoo laughed, and I remained speechless.
Suddenly, a voice came.

??: Can I sit here.
It was Rowoon.

Seeing him, Yeji immediately said yes and made him sit beside me.
I questioned with my eyes,'Why beside me?' She signalled 'it is your time to shine.'

Everybody introduced themselves. Then it was awkward, again. Seriously, someone get me out of here.

??: Y/n..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowoon: