Strange but familiar

Y/n's POV:

Bang!!!

The sound vibrated through my whole body. It felt like my whole body was falling.

??: Don't lose consciousness, Y/n!!

??: Please, Y/n...

Someone was saying in a desperation.Tears fell on my face, but they weren't mine.

Who is this boy? Why is he crying for me? Just...why?

I tried to look at his face, but I couldn't recognise him. Then, his face collided with a young boy's face. Still, I couldn't tell his features.

That boy was laughing and calling out my name. Then his face went back to his older version, and his screams of desperation and calling my name grew louder.

Hearing his cries, my heart ached. Don't cry. Please don't cry.

Then I felt someone shaking me. "Wake up. "..

"WAKE UP PLEASE".

I slowly opened my eyes and sat on the bed, clutching my heart. Tears started dripping from my chin.

I looked around only to find the worried faces of my brothers. Someone gently hugged me.

Y/n: Jiminie....

Jimin: Don't cry..

Jin: Y/n tell oppa what's wrong.

Y/n: I'm...fine.

Jungkook: No!! you aren't. Don't pretend you are.

He came hugged me tightly.
Slowly, all of them sat on my bed surrounding me. Yoongi oppa wiped my tears away, gently.

Then there was some silence with all seven boys looking at me like I would disappear.

Jhope: Why were you crying?

Y/n: Just cause...

Taehyung: Just cause what
Y/n.

His words struck in my heart. They were all so worried. I was so confused about how to explain to them.

Y/n: Oppas, how should I explain to you?

Namjoon: Take your time.
We are waiting.

Y/n: Oppa, it was just a nightmare. You all shouldn't worry about it.

Jungkook: For God's sake, Y/n tell us why you were crying.

Then, at that time, I knew they needed to know it now, or they'll go insane.

Y/n: Oppa, I was crying because of someone in my dream.

Jin: Who was it?

Y/n: Just a boy..

And their gazes darkened. See, that's why I didn't want them to know.

Jungkook: Oh, a boy. Specifically, who?

Y/n: Don't know, but he was strange yet familiar.

Jimin: Strange...

Taehyung: Yet familiar..

I knew where this was going. They would use this to stop me from talking to boys.

I quickly interjected and said.

Y/n: Oppa, it is fine. Please don't be worried about me.

Their attention was then diverted to my wellbeing, and their eyes softened.

Taehyung joked while wiping my face.

Taehyung: Y/n I told you all boys are animals, so don't cry for them, okay.

Y/n: pft.. seriously, you guys are boys as well.

Jimin: Well, we are your brothers, but we still don't want you to cry even because of us.

His words softened my heart, and I hugged him slowly. He returned it gently.

*grumble*

Jimin immediately looked at me and then started laughing.

My cheeks turned red, and I blushed with embarrassment.

Jimin: Aww, our poor baby is hungry.

Suga: Her cheeks got red.

Y/n: Yah, stop it.

They all were laughing.
I pouted. They were having fun teasing me.

Y/n: Jin oppa..
I complained to him.

Jin: Okay.. okay. Guys, let's go, Y/n is hungry.

They all agreed. I dressed up and thought we should at least do something since we skipped school.

(Arriving at the restaurant)

Wow, it looks quite exquisite. Must be expensive. We had already booked a reservation.

Jimin: Y/nie, what would you like to eat.

I scanned over the menu. Seriously, they were too expensive. Even though I was born to a rich family but I would rather hang out in like a simpler restaurant. Street food is good as well.

Yoongi snapped his fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

Yoongi: Y/n, just tell us what you want to eat?

Jungkook: Yeah, don't worry about the prices. After all, we are paying.

Others: Agreed!

Y/n: Okay, guys.

I smiled at them, and after all, made their decision. Jin hyung signalled a waiter.

After some time, the food was brought, and it was delicious.

Then, something quite unexpected happened. The waiter passed a note in my hand..

I stopped eating and carefully looked at it beneath the table.

We meet again, Y/n.

Reading that, I choked. Jhope passed me a glass of water. Having a few sips, I excused myself to the restroom. The boys didn't suspect anything.

On my way, I saw someone I least wanted to meet. That person was still the same, the same style and everything... Kai.

I was going to ignore him and walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist and trapped me between the walls.

Oh, so you were the one to send me that note. I see...

I grabbed his shoulders and forcefully replaced our places. Now he was trapped (smirk).

??: Y/n!!!
I looked to my side and saw Bts. They appeared quite shocked.

Y/n: Oppa, just wait a minute.

Bringing back my attention to Kai..

Kai: Y/n, don't you love this position.

Hearing this, Bts were going to try to stop him, but...

Y/n: Stay back!!

Kai: Oh, so they are your stepbrothers. Do you even know what their family does.

Y/n: Kai, you know I have seen all sorts of trash and garbages but do you know what I hate the most...

Y/n: Traitors.

Saying this, I released him.

Y/n: Let's go oppas my appetite is ruined.

Bts for once quitely followed behind thinking that oh Y/n also has a scary side, but still, our sister was so cool.

They decided to question her at home about that man's identity, and Y/n's head was filled with the question, "What does Kim family do. Kai might be a bastard but he always has the right
info. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Sorry for the late update. My school started so I was quite busy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and no offence to any exo or kai fans.