Chapter 6

Shou has never been in a relationship before, so he asked his best friend before going on a blind date with Gong.

His best friend is also an O, and already has a destined A, and the two will get married after graduation.

Now the relationship is so good that honey is mixed with oil, which makes Shou very envious.

The method of releasing his pheromone was taught by little O, saying that basically no A can resist this temptation.

Unless the degree of fit is too low, it also means that it is not suitable.

Shou felt that the first blind date was pretty good, but he didn't want to, and Gong Fang said that he didn't want to continue when he went back.

The introducer tactfully expressed to Shou's parents, and Shou's mother was so angry that she held Shou's hand and said, "Baby, we have other candidates, not that old man." "You are not suitable in the first place

.

" The parents had already matched the pheromones of Gongshou and Gongshou, and there was only 5% compatibility.

Shou looked at the list, turned his head and went upstairs, leaving his parents alone at the bottom of the building looking at each other.

Of course, he forgot about this little blind date partner here.

The company recently had a big deal that required him to follow up.

When Gong returned from signing a contract abroad and drove home exhausted, he saw someone sneakingly lying on the gate of the villa, trying to look in through the iron bars.

Gong parked the car on the side of the road without activating the gates of the parking lot.

He walked quickly to the door and grabbed the thief. The man was unguarded, he was a head shorter than him, he grabbed him vigorously and pulled him into his arms.

The body is quite soft, this is Gong's first thought.

As soon as the little thief turned around and the streetlights reflected the opponent's round eyes staring in shock, Gong's second thought became—"

It's pretty pretty."

The soft and pretty little thief is Shou, Holding a paper bag in his arms, Shou looked up at Gong.

Gong found Shou's face from his memory. After all, such a face is hard to forget.

He sniffed, but didn't use the blocker.

In such a late night, such a beautiful O, exuding alluring pheromones, walking alone on the road, this is not courting death, what is it!

If he just didn't like the attack last time, now that he's angry

, he takes a few steps back and said with a cold face, "Didn't I give you a can of inhibitor spray last time, why didn't you use it?

" Smelling himself, he said in embarrassment, "Don't you like it..." That's right, his compatibility with Gong is too low, how could he like it... Gong's brows furrowed even tighter, it's not a matter of liking or not at all, is it

? .

He looked around: "Where are your family members, let them pick you up."

Shou hugged the paper bag tightly and pursed his lips in silence.

Gong is helpless, he has no way to leave Shou on the street, although it is also bad to enter a single A's house, but there is no danger outside.

He sighed and said, "Wait a minute."

Gong parked the car, opened the door, and said to Shou, "Wait until your family members come to pick you up." Shou wanted to open his mouth when he was dissatisfied, and Gong said: "I have called them and they are very angry, so I think you should think about how to explain to them in a while."

Shou Xiao's face collapsed and he withered.