Chapter 21

After a brief exchange of pleasantries, Shou took the lead in getting to the point. His views were brief and clear, he knew his own strengths and made many demands on the attacking company.

Gong also negotiated seriously, and when the negotiation came to an end, Gong nodded: "Next, I will let my assistant connect with your company." After finishing speaking, he got

up, nodded politely at the recipient, turned and left.

Shou was silent behind him, watching him walk towards the office door, about to leave.

Gong put his hand on the doorknob and stopped suddenly. He looked at his watch, turned around and looked at Shou: "I don't know if Mr. Xiao is showing respect, let's have lunch."

Shou showed no expression, and the atmosphere froze for a while, before he lowered his eyelids and said, "Sorry, I still have something to do. Gong

Mingran nodded: "Okay." Now he opened the door and left.

When the sound of that person's footsteps gradually faded away, Shou shook the pen in his hand and covered his face.

How embarrassing, he thought. During the two years abroad, at first he hated Gong and himself.

Hating Gong and not loving him gave him hope, and his mother said that Gong was good to him only because of his family background. At that time, Gong needed to use him in order to get half a share from the Mu family.

During that time, Shou was very desperate and depressed. He really wanted to ask "Why, why?!"

If it was what his mother said, why didn't he lie to the end.

Is it because it is useless, so I disdain to reuse it, so I don't even look at him, because he is useless.

He was so stupid, he had the operation foolishly, and he gave everything for love foolishly.

This hatred supported him to survive these days and study abroad seriously.

In fact, he just wanted to become stronger, came back to take over the family's business, and then gave Gong a hard blow.

He thought well, and he did.

He buried a trap in the latest signed contract.

When he came back, he learned that the relationship between Gong and the Mu family had reached a very bad point. If there was a problem with Gong's company and the capital chain was broken at this time, the Mu family would probably not help.

He has entered a paranoid state, and he has seen a psychiatrist several times.

But what the doctor said to let go, how to let go.

The doctor wanted to prescribe medicine for him, saying that not only because of psychological reasons, but also because of the influence of artificial glands, his pheromones entered a chaotic stage.

Shou thought he was normal, why did he take medicine.

He never saw the doctor again.

He seemed to be divided into two halves, the half persuaded him, even if Gong used him, he didn't really do anything to him, why should he take revenge like this.

Half of it is inducing again, only when Gong is truly destroyed, will he have him in his eyes.

Perhaps it is only stronger than the attack, completely dominating the position.

He will be his.

definitely is.