Chapter 20

"I don't believe it, don't you like it? You like it!" Shou's hand firmly pinched Gong's sleeve, and before he was taken away, he pinched the corners of his clothes until they were crumpled.

A string of tears fell on the back of Gong's hand, it was very hot, as if splashed on the heart, a little painful.

Gong opened his eyes, it was just dawn, and the light from outside the blinds was pouring in.

There was still a hot and humid feeling in his hand, he looked down and saw that it was his little boy licking the back of his hand.

Xiaoguai was a dog he picked up two years ago. When he first picked it up, he was bullied miserably by stray dogs, and his neck was bitten.

On a rainy day, I curled up under the door trembling.

It was the first day Gong moved back to the villa, and he met Xiaoguai.

The whole body is white, only the tail is a little yellow. Very well-behaved, likes to look at him with wet eyes, and licks his fingers carefully.

Gong gets up, puts on his clothes, and puts on a tie to go to work.

Two years ago, he got everything back by himself. Not to mention the arduous process. He bought the shares of other directors and forced Muren to abdicate. Only after his mother told him that he was also Muren's child.

In fact, it was all a misunderstanding, so let him not mind his father.

Before he was ten years old, he lived with his mother in that old house. He had a father, a soldier who died bravely.

And then Muren appeared, he didn't treat him as his son, he tried hard, but Muren hated him, so he didn't make fun of himself.

But after so many years, after Muren finally laid hands on him, his mother told the ridiculous truth in an attempt to redeem something.

Gong thought it was funny and didn't want to hear it. The existence of the military father is real, but he is the product of his mother's derailment.

The married mother couldn't stand Muren's temptation, and the absolute fit made her betray her husband.

Later, after her husband died, because of guilt, he refused to admit that Gong was Muren's son, as if this could save everything.

In fact, maybe even the mother herself didn't know whose child Gong was, and it was only after Gong grew up that she became more like Muren that she was sure.

Gong only felt disgusted and smoky, and he never went back for two years.

The nanny came, he invited to take care of Xiaoguai's aunt.

Before leaving, Gong squatted down and hugged Xiaoguai. Xiaoguai licked his face, and the aunt stood aside, watching them part one by one.

Gong is the owner of the Doting School. Since he was a child, he has a better diet than others, and he has a special nanny to take care of him.

He left home and went to work in the company. The secretary notified him that there was a meeting in the afternoon and he needed to meet with the other party.

Gong signed the document: "Okay, you arrange the meeting place." The secretary paused, and suddenly

said: "Mr. Mu, they ask you to go to their company in person."

It's rude to ask, not to arrange a place to negotiate, but to let him go to the other party's company in person as if he was begging for something.

Seeing that the boss was silent, the secretary immediately said: "I'll talk to that side again."

Gong turned over a page of the document in his hand: "No need, I will go." This list is still important to him, yes The first step to open foreign markets.

Although it is okay not to cooperate with this company, the conditions they offer are very favorable.

Gong didn't intend to refuse, it was just not polite.

Compared with the various benefits that can be obtained after negotiation, everything is bearable.

But Gong went to that company in person, and when he saw the other party, he frowned, unbearable.

The man was lying on the swivel sofa chair with his back turned to him, very rude. Knowing that he came in, she didn't turn around.

Gong didn't speak, and neither did the man. Gong calmly found a place to sit down and poured tea.

The other side moved, and the man turned around and looked at Gong: "Long time no see." The other party's tone was cold, and his face was cold.

Gong squeezed the teacup's hand, shook it slightly, and the tea splashed onto his fingers.

He looked at Shou's unfamiliar but familiar face, which he hadn't seen for two years: "...Long time no see, Mr. Xiao."