Chapter 34

On the last day, no one went out, and Shou stayed in Gong's room. After watching people take the medicine, he took out his computer to deal with business.

Gong also gave the company a video conference. In fact, both of them are very busy, and this vacation was completely vacated by force.

After Gong finished the video conference, he turned his head and Shou was still sitting at the table, obviously saddened by business.

Because Shou was wearing a bluetooth headset, he was questioning the assistant on the other end of the phone.

The whole body is imposing, and the questions are sharp.

Gong made a cup of coffee, and quietly placed it next to Shou's right hand. Shou glanced at him, wanted to speak, Gong pressed his right hand down, signaling him to continue and ignore him.

By the time Shou finished his business, it was completely late, and he realized that although there was light music playing in the room, Gong was no longer there.

There was no one in the room that was attacked.

Gong's overcoat was still hanging on the hanger in the room, and he did not take it off.

Shou picked up the phone and called Gong.

Gong over there replied that he would be right back.

Half an hour later, Gong returned with a takeaway. It turned out to be the takeaway from the restaurant that Gong made an appointment with today.

Shou was surprised: "Did you go out and buy it?" Gong shook his head and didn't say much.

He laid out the food, and Shou was even more surprised: "Why is it all my favorite food?"

Hearing what he said, Gong didn't look very happy. He took a deep look at the dishes on the table and was so serious. It's inexplicable.

For some reason, he suddenly smelled something different.

Shou moved his face to Gong's side, took a deep breath, Gong didn't dodge or dodge, and said: "What are you doing?"

Hearing his question, Shou raised his face, and his hands involuntarily climbed up Gong's shoulder: "There is something wrong with you." It smells...very good."

As soon as he finished speaking, Gong grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face into his neck: "What kind of smell?

" Suwei was completely washed away, and by the way, Shou's brain was a little dizzy.

He buried himself on Gong's shoulder, kept his mind, and asked sullenly: "It's not your smell, who did you go to see?"

Gong suddenly let go of him: "Do you think that smells good?

" Well, it's very special."

Gong picked up the chopsticks, and stopped looking at Shou: "Let's eat."

Shou said "Oh" without asking any further questions, and sat down on the opposite side of Gong consciously, took a sip of the soup, and smiled.

Instead, Gong stopped his chopsticks: "You..." Shou stopped his chopsticks, but Gong stopped talking.

As if he was not in the mood to eat, he picked up a can of beer, got up and went to the balcony, and started smoking.

Shou didn't go out with him, he ate his fill first, and then leaned on the balcony, folded his arms and said to Gong, "It's getting late, you go back to your room." Gong held a cigarette and looked sideways at him

.

The two looked at each other, and the wind from the open-air balcony was very cool, blowing onto Shou's body in gusts. His body temperature was blown down.

As if afraid of the cold, Shou rubbed his arms vigorously, and urged again.

Gong extinguished the cigarette with his fingers, still using the gauze-wrapped hand.

Shou yelled in surprise, wondering if it hurts.

Gong whispered good, and then went into the house. When passing by, Gong leaned on the floor-to-ceiling windows, seeming to lower his head to speak.

Shou raised his face, like an accident, but not like an accident.

They kissed together, feeling the bitterness of the wine, the astringency of the smoke, as well as softness and heat.