Shower

You are still staying in the same room as Rin at Samezuka. Yes, everyone knows that you are a female, even the teachers. Why they let you stay and dress as a girl, is still unknown. Everyone also knows that you and Rin are a couple. There are a few guys that are quite jealous of Rin for being with such a beautiful girl but Rin just shrugs off their remarks and goes on about his day. At the moment, you were preparing to take a shower in the bathroom shared by you and Rin. Little did you know that your boyfriend was planning something very mischevious. When you stepped into the shower and turned the water on, you heard the bathroom door creak. 'That's odd. I could've sworn I locked the door.' You turned towards the door only to see a crimson haired male preparing to shower. Your face turned about as red as the hair of your "shower buddy". [A/N: sorry i just had to make fun of reader-chan a little bit.] It wasn't as if you were protesting his plan, you just weren't sure if you were ready for this. You turned your back towards him and tried to cover yourself with your hands but that failed miserably. By now, Rin had already stepped into the shower and was turning you around to face him. You wondered how he was completely fine with this. He looked into your (e/c) orbs, bending down some to be on the same level as you. You looked at the floor in attempt to hide your blush. Breaking the silence, Rin spoke up.
"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for this."

"Ready for what? I'm not planning on doing anything too serious. After all, your brothers would kill me."

You giggled knowing how protective your brothers are.

"They wouldn't kill you. Just maybe rough you up a bit."

"Yeah, because that's any better."

There was a pause after a few laughs from both of you. Then Rin said something you didn't expect.

"You don't have to cover yourself though. This is a shower and neither of us have washed yet."

He smirked devilishly and you thought about the situation you were in. You decided to take advantage and trick Rin a bit. Your plan was something he'd be able to tease you about, but it would be worth it after seeing his reaction. So, your plotting was put into action.

"Okay, just turn around and I'll wash your back for you."

He blushed a light shade of pink and nodded. Once he turned around you spoke up again.

"Will you hand me a towel though. It's cold when you're not being washed."

He handed you a towel and you wrapped it around yourself, securing it tightly so that it doesn't fall down while you make your escape. You started washing his back and when you got very close to the bottom, you dropped the rag and squeezed his butt.
[A/N: im so sorry but i had to okay like we've seen his butt and its irresistable. admit it.]
Rin jumped at your touch and tried to turn towards you to capture you but by the time he had turned, you were gone. You had run towards your clothes, grabbed them, and gone to your top bunk as soon as you touched his butt. When you got to your bed you hid under your covers and started changing clothes under the protection of the blanket. By the time Rin had changed into his boxers and shorts you were already changed and prepared for the worst. Rin approached your bunk and ripped the blanket off of you.

A/N: sorry yet again for all of the bold actions that have taken place in this fanfiction. it was amazing you have to admit. XD and you're welcome for the wonderful cliff-hanger at the the end :3