netflix & chill

HEY BITCHES GUESS WHO'S BACK?! jk youre not bitches and im not really that rude. ily all dearly <3 i hope you all enjoy this random one-shot that i just came up with about 5.3 seconds ago. (btw im changing my layout and writing style sooo)
*************
you were lying belly-down on rin's bottom bunk on your laptop just scrolling through imagines after a 'long day' of 'hard work' in class. you had a bowl of (favorite flavor) ice cream as a comfort food and were wrapped up in a burrito of blankets. nice n' warm.

rin walked in and you were so absorbed in your land of blanket burritos, ice cream, and imagines that you didn't notice.

rin walked over to his bed and leaned over to look at your screen, his eyebrows raising at the words.

"so you like this kind of stuff huh, ___?"

you jumped slightly at his voice.

"rin? when did you get here?"

"i just came in."

"oh..."

there was an awkward silence for a moment until you spoke up.

"yes." you spoke in english.

"what?" rin asked, obviously confused.

"yes, i do like that stuff." you told him while gesturing to your computer screen that was now going dark from the lack of attention.

"oh yeah . . . . . . soooo do you wanna watch a movie?" he offered.

"depends."

"netflix?"

"sure." you reverted back to speaking in japanese.

you sat your ice cream to the side and stripped yourself free of blankets. you asked rin to pick a movie while you went to get him some ice cream.

when you came back, rin was wrapped up in blankets waiting on you.

"took you long enough. come here, cuddle with me." he said cutely.

you couldn't resist and joined him in the comforting warmth. you handed him his ice cream and grabbed your own.

"hey rin?" you said a few minutes into the action movie rin picked.

rin hummed in response, telling you that he heard.

"we're watching netflix..."

"yeah. what about it?" he asked, shifting slightly so that his grip around your waist was more secure.

"and we have ice cream. which is cold." you replied.

"sooooo?" he was confused about whatever hints you were trying to drop.

"wouldnt this be considered netflix and chill?" you asked innocently, but knowing damn well what the real meaning is.

rin almost dropped his ice cream at first but then thought about your 'innocence' and chuckled.

"yeah, i guess so." he answered.

you both laughed, cuddled, and ate ice cream until you fell asleep in his arms as usual.