Trouble

You and Rin arrived at the park soon after you left Samezuka. You two had both brought your skateboards and were both pretty good at it. You went to an open space where people were skating and started yourself. Rin did the same except he was beside you. He had said that he wanted to be beside you incase something happened. He wanted to protect you as much as he could. Once you were done skating, you decided to get something to eat. While you were walking through the park on your way to the exit you heard a few people whistling. When you turned around to see who it was, you saw that the whistlers were some guys around your age coming towards you. Rin noticed and put his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You looked up at him and smiled. The guys who were coming towards you didn't stop though. Once they caught up to you and Rin, one of the guys grabbed your butt. Almost as soon as the guy touched you, Rin smacked him in the face with his skateboard, knocking him to the ground. You moved closer to your boyfriend and tugged on the hem of his shirt, meaning that you wanted to go. So Rin looked down at you and grabbed your hand. You had both decided to just go back to Samezuka instead of going out to eat. Once you got to your room, you both changed into something more comfortable and cuddled together while watching t.v. You never wanted to go through what had just happened again so Rin's warmth was really comforting at the moment. You ended up falling asleep in his arms and he just pulled you into the bed and slept like that with you.