Don't mess with the god's favorite

George pov
Dream, Queen of the End'pire, last dragon of the Royal family and his husband George, king of the End'pire, a noble of the overworld.

3rd pov

All the Queens and kings got invited in one of the kingdoms of the overworld by Queen Eret in person. They wanted to make at least one day where every rulers could have some peace between every paper work they have.

______________________

So there they were. Dream in the corner of the room, scaning the ball hall to know exactly were his territory enemies were, as to avoided them. Being the Queen and blood heritor of the whole End land/world making him a god, that bring him a lot of enemies. For George, being from the overworld becoming the king of the end'pire give him anvious peoples and friends or curious peacefull conversations.

________

Geoge is loved, have a tone of friends sometimes not taken seriously, hightly bored and sometimes don't give a shit about his place in the hierarchy while Dream is feared, hightly respected, worshipped, some hate him others see him as a god, he do everything in his power to keed his world in good life conditions.

_______________________________________
Just the come in moment was a big reveal, Dream never come to anything, so when George come in alone no-one was shocked, but about one hour after when the announcer prononce "QUEEN OF THE END'PIRE* All the stares gived a shot at the double doors, as "DREAM CLAYTON WASTAKEN* just got shouted, both large doors opened to let the glances turned to the doors landing on a unique dark green and dark purple suit, long and large hooded cap covered with the most beautiful emeralds, sapphires and obsidian that existe. The white buttoned up shirt was so pur and the green and purple gems along a big fluffy fur on the edge of the hood, cap, around the neck, around the wrists connected to gloves. His combat boots are hight and there is a layer fur in it to keep the freezing air produced by the dragon from mixing the warm ambiance of the room.

First thing he did was bowing in an apologising way and "I'm sorry for interrupting the peacefull party, i just finished all the papers i had." Philza and Eret who were talking in the center just ask for the party to continue.

Dream made a turn and go to Sapnap he had spotted him earlier when he enter. His best friend was so happy to see him again and jump in a hug, a bones crushing hug. They both were so happy to see eachothers. The rest of the gests looked at them in owe, no-one got to make or see The Queen of the End-Pire, the most feared person in worlds, as friendly as now. They talked and talked taking up from all those years they didn't got to see eachother.

The party continue, and everything got just fine 'till Dream feel the need to look behind him. He did so, and his eyes landed right on George flirting with someone. Blue and brown eyes meet void black dots making the brunette freeze in place and swallow his spit loudly.

George's expression quickly got from scared to shocked when a big hand gently made itself under Dream's shin making him looking at the hand's owner. Dream placed his mask on the side of his face, hidding whatever the man with long pink hear did with Dream as the pinkette got is face over Dream's one. After sone seconds, they back their face away to breath, from what George see from afar. Dream placed his arms around the pinkette man's neck and that man traveled his hands down to Dream's waists and they hug like no tomorrow. At that George excused himself from Ninja, the prince he was flirting with to go confronting Dream.

G: DREAM THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??

It took everyone's attention, all eyes are on them.

D: *look at George like he was crazy* Well... Meeting my best friends Sapnap and Techno. Why?