Survival in real life

Human AU
Dream gets trought out by her toxic boyfriend George (sowwy DNF fans) saying that Dre was useless, a waste of time and blah blah... (꜆-ࡇ-)꜆
Dream had adopted Ranboo before he met George. Ran calls Dream "mamadre" out of habit and to make it easier to pronounce the nickname in a sentence.
So Dre and the Oreo boy are kicked out and are now homeless in England in the winter... (。•́︿•̀。)

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+

Dream Clayton
20 years old
1m60
Crystal green eyes but wears very light brown contact lenses to not show his true eye color.
White hair reaching his shoulders which is often tied in a ponytail and very little intermingled.

Ranboo Clayton
7 years
1m20
One emerald green eyes and the other is blue.
Black hair (styled à la Willbur) with a white braid at the back of the head.

TechnoBlade
26 years
2m22
Pale blue eyes but wears ruby ​​red contact lenses.
Blonde hair inherited from Phillza Minecraft, his father, but dyed it pink since a lost bet between him and Willbur, his brother. (Keep them pink because they look more stylish like that)

+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+
Dream knew something like this was going to happen one day...
The fact that George kicked out, him and Ranboo, could be seen from miles away. He had therefore always prepared a small purse of not much just cash, Boo's identity documents and his own, a credit card which he filled discreetly with a few dollars from George's salary and their passports all in a small pocket that he wears at the moment under his jacket to reduce the percentage of theft. Dre has his phone with an unlimited plan paid for by george without the latter knowing it... a charger, headphones, two backpacks filled with a few clothes from each, one or two pleds.
Boo is wrapped up in a thick scarf and a warm and oversized jacket, long jeans, snow socks and ankle boots.
Dream couldn't take much... He wears a too big jacket with a t-shirt, a turtleneck, elephant's leg like jeans, and big boots in a combat style.
.
..
...

Dream had ice skates, he was skating before he met George (yes george takes a lot in the face with me ÙwÚ).
They are in his bag, as they walked down the street, Dream noticed part of the river had already frozen over and was passable on skates. Dream looked for a place out of sight to hide Ranboo from the wind, the chill of the snow and the harm of others when he skated... Once found, he put Ran in the hiding place with all the things. Dream got out his skates, put them on and took to the track, being careful to be in Ranboo's vision signe. Dre started with warm-ups, small turns in circles, small jumps to get back into his dance bath in time... Then he began to mumble a song which describes his current condition... He increases the difficulty of the steps he takes and the words become more and more distinctive...

If I fall asleep will you wake me up?
It's so cold outside do you feel it?
There was a time when I was like you
Despite all my troubles,
I remain a standing man
'continuation of steps without more'

Pray for me to get through this
Pray for me to be better don't blame me
Don't close the door on me
yes i live from day to day
From squat to squat a troubadour
If I sing it's for people to look at me
Just a little hello I see pass when I'm sitting
You are up, in a hurry, I appreciate
A little look, a little smile
Don't take the time, just run
'pick up speed and flip'

If I fall asleep will you wake me up?
It's so cold outside do you feel it?
There was a time when I was like you
Despite all my troubles,
I remain a standing man

Thank you very much for the part
Right now it's hard, I confess
When I'm going to get out of it
I certify it I want to have a roof, an address
If from you to oim it's hard, I stress
Morale is not always good,
time is running out
But well how to do with drunkenness as future
And do you want promises?
'Pirouette up'