Comming back to the RSDS

Dream Hubert Clayton is a rich CEO and fondator of of a world renowned company. He spends weeks at work to keep the company going. His days off can be counted on the fingers of one hand. At home, there is his boyfriend named Micheal, who has a privileged life, he does not work, he has financial access to everything and he is not known to the general public so that he can do his quiet jogging or his classes without having anyone bother him with questions about Dream and him or anything. The good life.

One day Dream could be released 1 hour earlier. when he entered his room, he felt like throwing up because he was so disgusted by his boyfriend. In addition to having a sexual act with several women, he took great pleasure in insulting Dream as if he were a common trash.
Dre confronted him and wasn't disappointed with the result.
.
.
.
Dream stormed into the room.

Dream: MICHAEL?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Micheal: BABE THAT NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

Woman1 : WHO ARE YOU?

Dream: I'm his Husband!

Woman2 : with what proof?

Dream: is this ring a fork for you? *show his left hand and tears build there way in the corner of his eyes* Micheal are you even wearing yours? *his tears fall full of hatred* OH! WAIT! I'm stupid! You fucking LOST IT EXACTLY 3months after the marriage!

Micheal: I SWEAR I LOVE YOU! I JUST FEEL LONLY WHENE YOUR NOT THERE AND ALL YOU KNOW...

Dream: *start to cry out* I can't believe I'm killing my self at work for you to have some fun using the money i earn and saying shit on my back and cheating on me with womans! And DON'T get me wrong! If you had sex with mans it would be the same! It just that i feel more like you use me for monney... I'm to tired to deal with you right now.

Micheal: Where are you going?

Dream: I'll go back at my office. I don't fucking give a damn about what the fuck will append to you.

Micheal: Wha- What's going to append?

Dream:*calm down but is still sobing* By tomorrow, every cent that come from MY acompte, used to pay things for YOU, are going to be extracted from your acompte and you will have to pay for it.

Micheal: WHAT?! I CAN'T REPAY EVERYTHING! IT WOULD TAKE AGES!

Dream: I know you used a lot my credit card, I know that. My bank call me every week to tell me how much you spend. One phone call and I will have the exacte number of dollars you have to repay.

Woman 1: so Micheal... You were married... You disgust me. *look at dream* I'm sorry, for this... If i knew he was married i wouldn't have agreed.

Woman 2: I'm engry he said shit about you on your back sir. He never mentioned you were currently married, nor in a relationship. I feel dirty now...

Dream: *sigh* you can never really know... And he wasn't wearing any rings and there isn't any pictures of us together so less chance to know. I will call a driver to take you both home safe. You may just hade sex with my ex husband but you didn't know so i can put a blind eye on you.

Both womans: thank you sir. Your kindness is a blessing, i swear!

Dream: i can just presume you didn't knew about me and him... So yeah... He is the one to pay...

The womens get dressed back, drivers got called. Dream close the bedroom where Micheal was, and he start to cry his heart out, he then run out of the apartment down the stairs, through the hall strait to his car but before he get to touch is Lamborghini *Thomb*... He bumped into someone causing their coffee to spill on the person's yellow sweater.