The mistake

Dream his a admin. He have a lot of powers but can't show them bc he would be hunted for being a wizard...
(a villager: you are a wizard Dream!        Dre: I'm a whut?!)
...George is a bitch bc i said so. Dream was chilling in a village and saved with his powers a little boy *Ranboo* who will stay with him till that day. Sapnap is cool with dream bc i love Dream × Sapnap dear Friendship. He is loved in his poor forgotten village. The villagers find that there was a battle open to everyone taking place at the strongest kingdom of the Neither. They sanded letters to recruits soldiers.

................

The Dreamteam is composed of three bounty hunters and one ealer plus one person just there bc their boyfriend is include in it.

Dream Claython
Age: 23
Hybride quirk: Dragon, possess a Dreamon *Nightmare*
specified: bounty hunter, speedrunner.
Origins: *unknown*

George Davidson
Age: 24
Hybride quirk: Fairy Forrest
Specified: bounty hunter,
Origins: Mother and father dead. Adopted by Badboyhalo and Skeppy

Sapnap Northwich
Age: 21
Hybride quirk: blaze
Specified: bounty hunter,
Origins: Badboyhalo and Skeppy

Bbh Northwich diamond
Age: 30
Hybride quirk: neither demon
Specified: ealer

Skeppy diamond Northwich
Age: 29
Hybride quirk: diamond Hybride 
Specified: bounty hunter (there bc BadBH was in it too)

..............................................................................................

George enter Dream's bedroom.

George: Dream! In a kingdom a bit far from here, there is a championship.

Dream: *look up from his book* Hmm? what do we received if we win?

George: huuum... A free pass to the castle, about 100 000 holdres (the monney of the kingdom) and something else... The hand of the prince there, they name is ninja i think...

Dream: okay... Where the fuck is the "but" in this story?

George: well... I know there is one special battle... The last one... I don't know what it is... But it pass in the neither, that's all i know about it.

Dream look at Sapnap who was weirdly silent since George got there.

Sapnap: if we go there... The first thing to do is asking more info since you dumbass can't be more precise.

Dream: *sigh* let's ask Dad and father.

Dream got up and ask Bad and skeppy.

Time skip

As they arrived at the kingdom where the championship would take place, Dream firstly separate form his group to reques from guards more infos about the battles. He also asked about that mysterious final battle. And all he could gathered was that they got to fight a mythic beast, equal to gods.
As he tryed to found his friends, he saw someone signing, he made himself near the stand of the signing paper and noted that his name was on it, same for George and Sapnap.

The event was gonna starting in sometimes, he would need to speedrunne to the battlefield if he didn't wanted to be late. He hop on his horse and ride to the battlefield, he wasn't that unnoticed in the crowd. I mean, the snow white fur and the deep green eyes of his horse, his long white hear flying in the air in a hight ponytail, his blank slightly creamy white round mask covering his whole face... He would glow if he wasn't wearing the dark green, purple and black monarchy style clothes and all on him. He look so attractive, imposant, respectful and feared.

When he made it to the battlefield, his horse was taken away at the royal stables, two gards asked his name, and he got lead to his quarter to prepare. Before the gards leaved he question if he could go found his friends since he is already prepared, they said that he couldn't since the battles were to start and the rules about to be announced. "Alright" is all he said before boringly redoing his hair in a beautiful tight bun. The guards stared at him blushing under their helmet. They turned around and left when Dream took his pur neitherite axe off his back, scared for their life.

The rules were announced, the battles started.
And the last battle arrived, and kinda like Dream was the final boss, he got the last fight of the first round.
Sapnap didn't brake a sweat, and George got a smole scratch on the arm only.

Dream eared his name being announced and he stepped out of his dark corner. The crowd become loud in awee at the strong aura of power emerging from him. Both fighters stoped ten foot far from the other waiting for the bell to start.

.....

(the last battle)

Dream stood in the center of the battlefield, his last and final opposent blackout. He feeled nothing. He clapped his axe back at its place and turned around. This one was possessed by a dreamon.

Making his way back toward his quarter, George and Sapnap come running to him. George the first to try to tackle him.

But before he could hug the masked man, dream slapped him across the face. Sapynapy being the besty he is, start to laugh at george, crushing his stomach with how hard he was laughing.

Dream in the other hand was pissed about the fact there was dreamon possessing other opposents. As well as for what he had eared about, on that special mission.

.................

(Toward end of the mission, after a fight against the boss.)

Dream was on the floor, covered in blood.
His? Maybe... His opposent blood too? Not so sure....

Looking around, george was on the floor, sapnap crawling to him. After some minutes they ennemy walk out of the room. Dream look one more time around him, no guards were here, Dream took that opportunity to rush to his friends. He wake George up who was just knocked out before, he helped Sapnap walking to the door they come from.

After some minutes, they made it near the center of the castle and they open a room to find a stacks of gunpowder and explosives. Dream saw that as the best option to at least make they enemies slowdown if they find them.

Dream took a string after handing George to sapnap, and push all the gunpowder containers next to eachothers. He connect the string to all the containers and ask Sapnap to light the tip with his fire power. The fire take on the string and it got left behins. Dream took the passed out George again and they run again to leave the castle. (the string was long and it would take ten minutes before it reache the explosives).

The three bounty hunters start to run to the exit. Dream sense like they were watched, with his big brain he had taken a bag of gunpowder and a lighter, he looked at his two friends, George come back to his sens and he tryed to run taking support on Dream but then He got hended to Sapnap who was less in position to fight but could run if there was someone on their trail. The blond said to them to run out without looking behind for twenty good minutes. And Sap with Georges did as Dream ordered. They had only two minutes before the castle exployed.

One minute later, they eared someone running their way, Dream wisper yelled at his teammates to sprinte without looking behind, he spine around to through the powder behind him making a circle of gunpowder on the floor around him, the footsteps keeped getting closer but it soon got overwhelm by the sound of explosion.

As Sapnap and George passed the door and got some feets away from the castle, the huge explosion through them on the floor, the deflagration heated their backs, Sapnap got the first one to look around for Dream, but saw no-one.

Sapnap yelled Dream's name, trying to found any signe of life or consiousness from is best friend like brother. Georges did the same, helping Sapnap up with him. They both walked a bit nearer to the burning palace, trying to ear anything, any signe from Dream, but none made itself earing, saw nor sensed.

Both hunters start to cry, and back away for the building strangely intact from the explosion.

Only thing is that they think having seen a shadow of a man with a human body in his arms for a quick seconde.

...............

Back to Ninja's castle, both Dream's teammates got welcomed as heroes, survivors to the beast's cursed castle. None seem to mind the empty place between the two males. Even George seems to forgot why he was still alive in the first place. Sapnap came back to the small village in cries, explaining his story, his loss from the final mission of the tournament and how he felt betrayed by George. Despite splitting the golds and diamonds he got as price between the villagers he felt deep down. Mourning his true blond brother.