I loved you for a Thousand

Stef:

I sat there leaning against my car waiting for her she looks so beautiful I think she seen me because she walked to towards me she looks confused. "Stef what are you doing here this is my home this is where I live" she said confused. I grab her hand, "Lena when I first saw you I knew I would spend the rest of my with you, I told Mike and all my friends well most of all my friends that I'm gay also I used the word lezbian and that I found a woman that I can't live without", she is still looking at me surprised , "well if that you want to"-"You had me at lezbian" she said cutting me off.

Well know I no she feel the same way,"so tomorrow do you want to go out to dinner" I told her... "is that a date" she asked me, "well I think it is" I said she gave me a kiss on my lips and said yes.

Stef:

When I went home all I could think about is tomorrow and that kiss she has soft lips and the kiss was so passionate, I can't wait . Wow I just love that woman

10Years later:
Stef :

"Stef ... Stef , are you OK " . She says to me with that sweet voice of hers and those lips her soft lips the way she kisses me with those lips of hers.Oh and she takes care of me and worries about me when I go to work how can I get tired of that , I'm so lucky to call her my 'wife' tomorrow as she speaks I just stare at her wow she is all mine.

"Stef are listing to me"
"I don't want the kids not knowing going to the wedding"

I can't control myself I keep staring not saying anything , 'I should probably say something before she worries wow she us cute when she worries'. I thought to my self , but all I say is "OK " to her.

Lena :

As I speak I just see her staring and started to get worried but before I asked why is she staring at me she says OK.All I could think about is how I got so lucky with her I mean I can't live with out her she is so hot when she's wearing her uni , yes I get worried about her when she goes off to work especially after she got shot but I know sheloves that job, and I can't take that away from her.

As Lena and Stef talk about the wedding they think about how they loved each other and admired each other.They can't live without each other and they are so cute together soon they will be married and be a real family.WOW they love each other.