Lena P2.

Stef :

'It is now one -o- clock in the morning and I been blowing up Lena's phone she still didn't answer , I began to get worried but I bet she's fine.

Club

Lena :

It was just me and Monte because Jena and Kelly left we were so drunk then the song Grind On Me came on and me Monte danced to the sond.

I was grinding all over Monte making her moan and then she moved her hips as I grind on her more.

Lena and Monte danced all over each other some times Monte sort of humed Lena as they danced .

Lena :

"Mmmm"Monte moan as I keep grinding on her even faster and it's now four -o- clock in the morning , me and Monte still at it rubbing, grinding, I even did a lap dance on her we finished our seventh bottle of Wiski.

My head is hurting so bad but I don't care , then I followed Monte in this room with a pole and I started tacking my clothes off only leaving my under clothes.

After I poled dance for her I went to the bar to get another drink and more people started to come.

Next thing I know I'm on the bar table grinding on the bar tender I guess she didn't care I heard moans coming from her wow.

Lena :

As I'm grinding on the Bartender I think about Stef again it's like the more I think of her the more I grind.

Monte :

Lena is acting all crazy I tried to get her off the bar table but she refuse  to and before I try again a man walks in.Why would a man walk in a gay bar.

Lena :

While I'm shaking my ass on the bar table a hot , sexy ,shirtless man walks in I guess I was totally out of it because I'm gay.

But the next thing I know is that I'm grinding on him and doing other things which Im not going to talk about , but it's weird he looks so familiar especially when drunk then I realized who it was WELL after a few more drinks and grinding.

Then I seen him it was ... MIKE I was grinding , dancing , and shaking my ass on Mike my WIFE'S ex-husban ... Oh shit ... Oh shit this can't be happning did he know it was me Stef's is going to kill me and why is this song still on oh yeah I told them to keep it on .

Finally I broke free from his embrace and he seen who I was he started to course a lot he keep saying stef is going to kill him.

  He was right , we don't know what to do how did I end up having a blast to CHEATING on my wife with her ex-husban.After that I called a cab to pick me up I didn't even talk to Mike I just left home to my wife and kids.

When I walked in the house I noticed Stef sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine she looked pis.'Did she know '  ' Was it because it was seven in the morning ' I thought to myself before I said anything she through her phone on the coffee table with a video that says 'Sexy Lena ' .

Oh no somebody took a video , then she said ‘‘watch it " very very stern I had no place to decline after that she marched up stairs and slammed the door.What was I going to do.

Hey sorry I will finished this story on the 8th or 9th chapter thanks for reading.hoped you like it.