End note

I don't know what to write in this end note but thank you for checking out this book.

It's 3:47am right now and I can't sleep.

I guess I wanna officially mark this book as completed.
I loved and will surely miss the process of writing this book.

I might add some chapters to this book later but for now its finished. I guess I said that I will take this book to 100 chapters but I don't remember or maybe that was my thought to do so. it's more than an year I guess I updated this book.

My online classes were going on when I was writing this book. I've started my college since 2022 and I've been busy since then with board exams coming soon
Best of luck to everyone who is gonna give ur exams.
Study hard and don't worry bout the grades. Give ur best and believe yourself.

I wanna thank you all from the bottoms of my heart for sharing and expressing your thoughts through the comments or pressing the like button.
I approciate each and every comment and THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK❤
This book reached to 1st position in many categories and thank you everyone for making it possible. (I still have those screenshots. Me having zoom classes while writing the chapter was so fun and then out of nowhere me squealing as this books reach to number 1)

If anyone wants to talk to me about any or everything you can text me on the personal chats or on Instagram    @itsmexmaan7
I will be available there and I'm all ears.

Ahhh good old days but I guess I'm loving the present more

I love you all for supporting me and reading this book
Thank you once again.

4:00 am
27/May/2023...........wait today is my ex best friend birthday

Well bye bye and love you❤