The Bully

Mia's P.V.O
I wanted to drive to school, so I didn't bump into Justin on the way there, oh and he lives on my street. Ugh!!!!

*At School*

I get out of the car and I see Justin and Ryan. Justin comes over to me and he pushes me up against my car and says to me "your dead meat after school."
He lets go of me and I run into the building and sprint to my locker to find a note. It says "Come by my house tomorrow night at 6:00 o'clock. I live on your street, two houses down." I thought to my self and said 'I might go because my step dad gets home around 8:00, so if I go I can get away from him and his beatings.' The bell rang for the first period and as I was running, I bumped into someone and I looked up and it was Justin 'of course it had to be him.' I walked into the classroom, Justin trailing behind me. The asshole of a teacher said "ah I'm glad you could join us Justin and Mia, why don't you guys go sit in the back and keep your months shut for the rest f the class, since you already disrupted the class." We did as we were told and I sat in the far back,away from Justin and Ryan.

*Lunch Time*

As I'm walking to go to sit down to eat, I get pushed to the ground. I look up to see Justin and Ryan laughing their heads off, along with the rest of the school. I get up as fast as I can and run to my car and I get in and start crying my eyes out. I think to my self 'i wish it was me who died in the house fire not my mom' then my phone ringings and I answer it. "GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Yells my step dad. "Yes sir" I hung up. I start to drive home. I walk in the door and I can't believe my eyes.

...............................................................
I hope you liked the chapter, sorry if it was short, it's my first time writing a story.

-Bunny Fields
Bye lovez❤️