The Beating

Mia's P.V.O
I open my eyes and sunlight comes through the window. I pull the covers over my head and I hear Justin move in his sleep. I look over and he looks so peaceful and calm. I still can't believe I'm his mate. I get up trying not to wake him. I go on down stairs and there's a note from Justin's mom Pattie, it says "Be home around 10 tonight, be good." -Pattie. I go into the kitchen and start to make breakfast for me and Justin.

Justin's P.V.O
I wake up and reach out for Mia, but I don't feel her. I sit up and smell bacon and eggs. 'Ah yes, she is cooking!' I thought to myself. I got dressed. I quietly go down the stairs and go around the corner, only to find my angel dancing to her music. I go up behind her and give her a hug, and start to kiss her neck. "Justiiiin, stop." "Why? You don't want me?" "Of course I do, it's just your mom might be in the house." "Nice try, I saw the note." 'Shoot' I thought to myself. "Justin, I just don't want to rush things, I don't want to mess it up." "Your not gonna mess it up baby." "Promise?" "Promise, I won't let you mess it up." "You do know that your the sweetest person I have ever met, right?" "Yeah, I know." We both laugh. "Do u want to go get your stuff today from your house?" "Yeah sure, but what if he is there?" "I won't let him hurt you, I promise." "Okay, I trust you."

*At her house*
Mia's P.V.O
"I will go first, just to make sure" Justin said "okay" I get out and walk up to the door, with Justin in front of me. He opens the door, the smell of beer and smoke fill the air. I hear nothing and see nothing, so we go upstairs into my room, so far all clear. I get a bag from my closet and start putting clothes in and Justin is looking at all the pictures of me, when I was a kid and other pictures of me and my......family,before all of this. "Do u miss it?" Justin said "What?" "Do u miss it? Your mom......your dad?" "Of course...........everyday." Justin takes my bag out of my hand and brought my chin up and said. "You are the most amazing girl I have ever met and I'm so happy that you could forgive me for what I did to you. I really like you." "Aww Justin I really like you to." He leans down and kisses me and are lips move in sync with each other and he bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I let him in, our toughs move in sync, and he has me backed up against the wall and things are getting heated, but before anything else could happen,my step dad came throw my door. Justin started to shake and ball his hands into fists. Said "YOU FUCKING LITTLE HOE, COME HERE!" Said my step dad, but before he could touch me, Justin throw a punch and hit him clean in the nose. He fell to the floor and Justin has me behind him now. My step dad gets up and he goes into his room. We take our chance and run down stairs with my bag, but he is already there holding a base ball bat. Says "It's time to teach your boyfriend here a lesson." "No!!!" But before I could say anything else he swans the bat at Justin and Justin caught it in mid air with one hand. Said "EITHER YOU LET US LEAVE OR I CALL THE POLICE AND THEY TAKE YOU AWAY!" "You think you can scare me off with a few police men?" "No,not at all, but I think this will." And right in front of me, he changes into a big ass werewolf. He is standing on his back legs looking at my store dad and says "NOW DO YOU WANT US TO LEAVE? OR SHOULD I RIP YOU APART FIRST?" "You can leave, I won't say anything." "I don't believe you." "Wait......" But before he could say anything else Justin took his claws and ripped him apart piece by piece. I had to look away because I couldn't stand the look of him ripping him apart. He goes back to human. I say "GET AWAY FROM ME!" "No Mia you need to listen to me please, I'm not gonna hurt you." "No.....no you stay away!" And I ran out of the house into the woods behind my house. I have ran so far, that I don't know where I'm anymore and all I want is Justin, what have I done!"

Justin's P.V.O
She's gone just like that, I tried to run after her but it was to late she was gone. I went back inside and I punch a bunch of holes in the wall. I just started to cry my eyes out because my angel is gone. I don't know where she is. She could be hurt. Well I will get the pack and start to look for her.

...............................................................
Hope you liked the chapter and I'm changing her name to Mia because I think it sounds better. Vote and comment. 

-Bunny Fields
Bye loves❤️