Three.

There are crowd of reporters swarming the hospital entrance, and Byun had to take another route to avoid them, you went through their loading door

You arrived after half an hour trip amidst bad traffic all the way from Seoul to Daejeon, it was lucky at least you didn't need to drive.
Your head is hurt and it's just hard for you to focus while trying your best not to break down.

By the time you entered the building, several staff from Sino Group led the way to the fifth floor, and you operated in automation, identifying his body, took care a few paperworks, talked briefly with them about what was really going on.

Then when they all left, all you do is just sitting and stare blankly to the pristine wall in front of you, still trying to process the whole ordeal.
Tears must have tainted your just woke up face, you didn't think about putting any make up. And you could care less. There are problems bigger than just appearing in the next day news headlines with puffy face.

Sometimes ago, when you were at the lowest point in your life, you felt like fate was never on your side, maybe you were just born unlucky.

It was better when you got married, eventhough you couldn't say life was perfect, but having financial burden lifted entirely from your shoulder was certainly changed your life drastically. Eventhough a housewife is never a job being appreciated enough in the asian society.

It wasn't like you never tried to work,- building your own career, you had intended to take some nine to five behind the desk job, but just imagining the look on Chaeyeong's face if she hears about your entry level job succesfully extinguished your feeble will. Your mother in law is the type of woman that can throw insult by her stare alone.
And the temptation to indulge in the easy life your husband provided for you was too great, in the end you became a stay at home wife.

Somewhat a trophy wife.

Scratch that, definitely a full time trophy wife.

How to look as presentable and beautiful as you could, just like how the wife of Park Jimin should be.
You circulated places where all you did were just bought what you wanted and to help you looked your best.
Those were pretty much your day to day activity, life was pretty bland sans the excitement and element of surprise.