Chapter Two: My New School

Trying to find a good outfit for school is hard. I know I'm scared and all, but I want to look good! So help me, would ya?

*Choice one: a jeans jacket with a white shirt and a glittery star on it, with some blue jeans and white converse (low tops)

*Choice two: a white shirt with a pattern of black and white stripes with some black jeans and black converse and white laces (low tops)

*Choice three: a light blue dress with white polka-dots and white flats.

Now think about it, which one will look perfect! Choice one, i think, don't you think? Yeah i will go with it.

I grabbed my clothes and got ready. I decided to wear earrings, that's shaped like a sliver star. I got a white bracelet and sprayed some perfume on me. I double checked again if I was missing some supplies; don't want to go to school missing some supplies. I had everything ready.

I checked in the mirror one last time, before making my way downstairs. 

"I'm ready mom," I call out. Soon, she comes from the kitchen with the car keys in her hand. 

"Let's go!" she smiles happily. Okay, here is a quick fact, don't ever drive with my mom on the first day of school. She talks about...stuff. But it's better than going in an exterminator car with a big roach on top. 

As soon as I reached, my mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me to have fun and be myself.

I waved goodbye and closed the door. I made my way to the school and was shocked.I saw a bunch of kids walking in, racing, skipping, talking, and reading.

On the outside, everything seemed fine, but on the inside.....

Whoa!

I gasped at how big it is. It was soooo big, i felt like an ant. No wonder this school is expensive.

I stopped daydreaming and started looking for my locker. I walked around for awhile but no luck.

Great, I'm going to be late on my first day.

I leaned against a random locker and closed my eyes. I'm so tired.

But my eyes shot open when I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

It was a boy. A hot boy.

"Do you need help?" He asked me.

(Pause)

The first thing I noticed about him was his beautiful warm brown eyes. I could look at them all day.

He had good hair; his bangs kept covering his eyes constantly. He had to brush them away every so often.

His clothes were simple but good. He wore a white shirt with green long sleeves and blue jeans with worn out converse.

Just beautiful.

(Unpause)

I blinked. I don't want to sound stupid or anything. Gosh I would die if I was embarrassed in front of him.

"Umm... yes I do," I answered, smiling slightly.

Why did I add 'umm'?

"I'm brandon," he smiled.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh...," I started fidgeting. Gosh Nikki, I'm such a dork!

"I'm guessing your name is... uhh," he joked, adding a small chuckle.

"Uhh... Nikki, my name is Nikki," I blushed.

"Okay... Nikki... umm what's your locker number?" he asked.