Chapter Four: The Girl Talk

"When you guys didn't come, Brandon invited me to Fuzzy Friends just to hang," I began.

"OMG BRANDON INVITED YOU TO FUZZY FRIENDS, HOW SWEET!!!" Chloe exclaimed.

I cleared my throat.

"Then after that, we were just talking, playing games, and he showed me the pictures that he took," I continued.

"That doesn't sound bad...." Zoey interuppted me.

"After all of that, Mackenzie Hollister came!" I said, with a frown.

"NOW THAT SOUND BAD!!!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Then she asked me to leave kindly in front of Brandon, but Brandon didn't do anything."

"Aww...," They both awed. It was quiet until Chloe spoke up.

"Well, since I'm a master at relationships, I know you like Brandon, you probably thought of it the wrong way of hanging out, he just think of you has a friend," Chloe explained.

"Yeah... your right," I sighed, "Mackenzie and him are dating anyways," I put my face in the pillow. I heard both of them gasp.

"Wait...What?!" They both shouted. I looked up at there confused faces and explained.

"Yeah....Mackenzie said since we are in a relationship we need talk about some things," I mentioned. They both started laughing, like it was some kind of joke.

This made me agitated. They were laughing so hard tears were coming out of there eyes.

"What's so funny? I want to hear the joke," I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest.

I needed a joke.

"Whoa!!! When was this?! Brandon and Mackenzie.... this is such a big misunderstanding," Zoey giggled.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I looked confused. Chloe started explaining.

"Mackenzie and Brandon aren't dating or going out, none of the above," Chloe put her hands on her hips.

"When Mackenzie said that, Brandon was just quiet, he didn't correct her mistake."

"Well he was being nice," Zoey chuckled.

It was quiet before Chloe started giggling again.

"Brandon and Mackenzie.... whoa! Transformation, maybe this is another dimension."

"How come?" I asked with curiosity. This is some new information.

"Because... Brandon and Mackenzie may be friends, but DATING?! Uhh... no! Mackenzie and Brandon family have bad history, if they find out Mackenzie and Brandon was dating... it wouldn't be pretty. Brandon and Mackenzie are just friends. ITS A RUMOR!!!" Chloe told me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." I smiled.

Then all of a sudden, Zoey got a text, she read it very quickly and said she have to go, her mom is outside.

"Aww man! I have to go too, Zoey is my ride home," Chloe frowned.

"Well okay, see ya guys at school!" I waved.

"Bye! Plus can we come over again?" They asked, before they left.

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

"Cool well, bye bff!" They both said.

"Bye bff's!" I said back.

After they left, I watched TV. That was a day!