Chapter Seventeen: Zoey P.O.V

Hey guys, its me, Zoey. Yesterday wasn't really a great day. Nikki is upset again, with her heart broken because of Chloe.

Sometimes I wonder... why does Chloe do that for? She is hurting her own bestie. She changed a lot.

Chloe and Blake are together... flirting, making goo-goo eyes at each other.

I saw, but I didn't tell Nikki, she found out herself. Every since Brandon and Chloe broke up, things changed.

Nikki was so happy in the classroom today. She told me Blake gave her roses today, before I rudely interrupted her.

That made me even more sad because I didn't have the guts to tell her what I saw him doing in the first place though.

Chloe knew that Nikki likes Blake, but she went and stole Blake from her anyway; I have to talk to her.

If this keeps up, I might as well just forget we were best friends.

That's not the only reason why I'm sad.

Me and Theo are really hitting it off; there might be a point where we start dating!

But I don't have anyone to talk to; Nikki has to deal with Blake and Chloe. Chloe, at the same time, is just causing problems.

There is no one to talk too!

For once why won't someone ask me,'oh how are you and Theo?' But no one cares. I might reach a point in life of just talking to Mackenzie!!!

My mom is calling me to wash the dishes. Talk to you later, bye!