Chapter Sixteen: Brandon

I was crying a lot. I am currently in the bathroom with Zoey, crying my eyeballs out. Zoey comforted me until I woman-up and stopped crying.

She kept saying, 'Blake isn't worth it, move on'

But in a way, I felt like she was taking up for Chloe since she didn't mention the fact that Chloe was wrong too.

~

After school, Blake and Chloe walked home together. Blake just ditched me, like that, in a snap of a finger. I didn't care anymore though.

When I was going to walk home by myself, I saw Brandon sitting on the bleachers; he looked like he was thinking.

I felt bad for him; he already got ditched by Chloe in a day. It must be heartbreaking, but I got hurt too, so we are on the same boat.

So just to show my pitness toward him, I just sat on the other part of the bleachers.

He looked at me slowly, "Hey Nikki..." he murmured.

"Hi brandon..." i murmured back.

"Aren't you suppose to be with Blake?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah but he went with Chloe instead," I shrugged. Then I saw his eyes go a darker shade of brown. He was really sad.

"Oh..." he looked away. He fiddled with his fingers.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He hesitated before answering, "Yeah I'm fine... Chloe is great and all, but she isn't for me," he put his hands in his pocket, "but i do have a girl in mind."

"And who might that be?" I smirked. This got to be interesting.

He started blushing, "You."

"Me?" I repeated.

"Yes.... but as friends," he quickly added.

"Oh okay," I shrug, but I felt uneasy. It was like he was lying.

"Umm... well, got to go, before Bettie gets worried," he got up and grabbed his bag.

"Okay... me too, I have to walk home anyways," I got up.

"Bye Nikki."

"Bye brandon," and we parted ways.

I can't believe Blake ditched me, oh well.

Bye guys!