Jake•1 Gone again

2:07

It's late you weren't doing so good your energy was drained and you felt depressed lately, Jake was away again you weren't exactly sure why but every time he was away you always felt like a piece of you was missing and when he said "good job, Mc." Or anything to show he was proud you always got so giddy and you didn't know why.

You knew Jake would be ok he always was but you always had the same thought "what if he wasn't...?" You weren't sure why you were worrying anyway he was just a hacker that texted you to help his sister...right? Lately you were beginning to wonder if that was the only reason you were helping him...

You got a text from Lily later in the night she said that things were going well more clues were being found day by day she even said she was proud of you because you had done such a good job but it didn't feel right not when she said it, though she said it the exact way Jake did maybe it was something about the smileys ":)" he would always put or maybe it was something else.... Still you craved for Jake to send one text atleast one saying "good job, MC :)" it was something about him saying it that always sent butterflies to your stomach and you weren't sure why...

Then suddenly you got a notification you sighed thinking it was another text from Lily or maybe Jessy but when you looked it wasn't either of them it was Jake...

You suddenly felt your heart pound waiting to see what he said the butterflies returned to your stomach and you quickly tapped on the message it read "Hello MC, I am ok I made it to a safe place I can't talk long, I wanted to see how everything was going and I musy admit your doing a great job without me keep it up, goodbye MC."

You read over the text a million times in your head you finally replied with a thank you and said you were glad he was safe, you were sad he had to go but all the sadness and drained energy seemed to go away you also seemed not to care much that he didn't add a signature ":)" but you realized it mau have made it a little better but you just needed to know that Jake thought you were doing a good job it, that one little text from Jake creeping into your heart like all the other texts he sends....