Tommyboy × Dan•1

9:07

Thomas

All I could do was blush Hannah come back 3 weeks ago we decided to end things it wasn't working for either of us right now Dan was in the kitchen cooking he couldn't cook for life but I couldn't stop thinking about how cute he was in that "kiss the cook" apron god it was so hot I also felt like this was wrong how could I possibly be feeling this way for Dan? The asshole the one who's always picking a fight but yet here I was everybody knew that Jake and MC were dating even if they tried to deny it,  Jessy and Lily started hanging out more and Cleo found a boyfriend Tyler, everybody was in a relationship except Dan and I and that was fine but how come I couldn't stop thinking about him?

"Hey tommyboy! I just finished the eggs eat up!" He yelled through the kitchen currently we were at MC's "hang out" house apparently we needed a space for us all to hang out together since we were friends now Jake scolded her for buying an entire house just for us to hang out but soon he was back to being his usual simp self.

When I looked up at Dan I saw him munching away on some burnt eggs he smiled at me and handed me a plate "Eat up!" I remember him saying I cautiously took the plate and ate the eggs they weren't horrible but let's just say I wasn't eating them because I wanted to.

Dan smiled at me again and took the plates and forks to the sink well at least hopefully he knows how to wash dishes I thought to myself, surprisingly everything was washed well he kept that silly apron on while we talked I guess he's not so bad at conversation.

I looked at his ass OMG I PRACTICALLY GAWKED AT HIS ASS I internally screamed I was now a blushing mess hoping he didn't notice.

He just pushed me against the wall and looked at me smirking again omg he was never gonna let this go I looked back at him blushing still he put his hand on my chin and made me look him in the eyes "well now my apron says kiss the cook doesn't it? I'm the cook after all so whatcha gonna do tommyboy?" Did did he just ask me to kiss him? No he must be messing with me I looked at him horrified he leaned against me and kissed me I expected it to be rough and harsh instead it was soft and sweet.

I didn't expect him to kiss me but my God did it feel good why was he doing this to me why did I feel like this damn it....