Jessy × M/MC

3:04 pm

"Your an idiot MC!"
Jessy told me for the seventh time she told me to wear sunscreen about 20 times and I ignored her, never doing that again... Sigh she was now rubbing aloe vera all over my back and shoulders I stayed in the sun wayyyy too long Dan was totally gonna laugh at me for this later.

We all recently started hanging out once I discovered I actually live close to duskwood Jessy moved in to my neighborhood she always wanted to leave duskwood I convinced her to finally do it, to be honest I'm not regretting her moving into my neighborhood at all it's nice having her around she's great to hang out with and I like seeing her happy damn it.

"Ok your all done never ever go out without sunscreen again damn it your face is swollen!" She was right I didn't think sunburn could get this bad but apparently it can my face is all swollen and my chest itches and burns I have to admit it is nice to have Jessy taking care of me she's always so sweet "ok yea I see your point this hurts like hell I will remember to wear sunscreen next time I promise sweetheart" I said the sweetheart bit I said sarcastically but I didn't hate calling her that it was kinda nice I saw her blush a little and smack me hey maybe I can tell Dan I look like this because Jessy attacked me its very believable then again he would probably laugh at me even more so let's not say that.

Jessy and I spent the next week hanging out a lot she was awfully cute I sorta kinda kissed her cheek yesterday and she blushed and went home she didn't say anything back it was a good kiss even if on the cheek though I invited her over again today I wasn't sure what she would say I mean you can't just kiss a girl randomly and expect everything to be normal so yes I'm a nervous wreck.

I heard a knock on the door and before I could even open it all the way Jessy was there in front of me kissing me. On. The. Lips. Omg she kissed me!!! Omg I'm kissing Jessy!!!