chaoter 18

Shehryaar pov:-

II am sitting in my office right now but my heart and mind are not here.  I just want to look at Fatima, her big black eyes, I just want to get lost in them....I love the tears in her eyes too they are like glitter in her eyes her black long and sliky hairs i just want to touch them and feel them how they will look perfect in my hands.

Not to mention when i se her in waiter uniform her she is just perfect from each and every angle i don't want her to come and work for me in my office where others will have a chance to see what's mine but i am Shehryaar haider syed i knew If I will keep her locked in the house suddenly , she will never obey and I have to take control on her soul and body both.

"Sir,that's all was the presentation" somebody disturb me from my deep thought i look at the person he was sweating badly i smirked internally but give him a dark look he start shivering how dare he to disturb me from my women thoughts but as meeting was over i just want to see her i hmm in respone and flick my two fingers discarding the meeting .... And I got up from there and started walking towards my office where my precious sweetheart was waiting for me.

As i entered the my office room my eyes seek for  my beloved and here she was sleeping peacefully after occupying my mind and heart both she is looking like a soft doll even in simple look she is something my heart thrist for but i cannot let her know and will always keep her with me as my precious obsession well she is my obsession which is mine only mine.

She was on same place where i told her to not to move from there i know i was harsh on her but no she deserve it for disrespecting me for disobeying me her both cheeks were swollen and have my fingerprints there but why she has alot to take she is not for my world but i will make her perfect for my world.

I stare at her face i don't know for how long but she is something unique i check time and it was 8:30 pm meeting was really long and she must be hungry but i don't want to disturb her peaceful slumber soo i just took her in bridal style but when she feel me she open her doe like orbs but when she realise she was in my arms she start struggling i don't like her struggle but as i know how stubborn she is she didn't stop struggling and spoke up in her voice

"PUT ME DOWN I CAN WALK!! I SAID JUST PUT ME DOWN DON'T LISTEN PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" i don't like her tone and in second i put her on my shoulder easily but she was adamant and next second her body went stiff i smirks and sooth her pain given by my harsh spank on her butt.

After reaching in my private parking lot i put gently on passenger seat not to hurt her hands and she sits quietly like my cute little kitten i fasten her seatbelt and took my driving seat and starts driving after i reached my mansion i undid her seatbelt and open the door not giving a single chance to hurt her hand she comes quietly and followed me inside.

I ordered one of maid to help her change and change.her bandage and move towards my room for getting fresh. After a hour i reached down and saw my kitten was already wearing a night salwar suit (Indian dress) of baby pink colour with her hijab on her head but she was helping with her injured hand which boil my blood.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING KITTEN" listening to my voice her eyes shoot up and she start shivering i move downwards with my slow and threatening steps and ask again " I do not like to repeat kitten didn't you listen to me"

"I..iii...wass... onl....y.....ke.. eping dis..hes..here...i" she replied in her sluttering voice "and with whose permission hunhh" i spoke cutting her in between her eyes swelled up with tears her lips shivering i just want to taste them "sorryy" she spoke up in slow voice i hmm in respone and ask maids to serve dinner not before giving them a look message to them " i am not done with you all"

I made her sit beside my head chair qnd serve her with my hands she was just going to touch spoon with her injured hand i stop in between "just sit peacefully and open your _mouth just to eat no other moments understood??" She nod her head and i make her eat with my own hands till last bite.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you  🙏🏻