(2)

Glancing nervously at the man sitting beside her with a frown on his face , fingers gripped on the steering wheel , she gulped.

Where is this going ?

"uhh.. Mr raghuwanshi if you dont mind kya mai aapke personal space me dobara bol sakti hun ---"

He sighed " hmmmm "

"Mujhe lagta hai ke aapko aise nahi jaana chahiye , matlab aap aise kese batman ke dost bankar jaa sakte hain . Aap sochiye uski family ko kese lagega jab unhe pata lagega , Yeh right toh uski moter ka hai na , aapko kya lagta hai uski maa uske liye concerned nahi hongi ? "

She took a deep breath

She cannot give it away , yet .

"Aur aap logically sochiye , school wale aapko alow hi nahi karenge "

He stooped the car .

Closing his eyes . she was right he was being impusive

" Lekin katha mai aise kese hath pe hath rakh ke beth jaaun"

" bethiye mat , kabhi kabhi kisi apne ka bas hona hi kaafi hota hai"

He smiled in understanding

(⁠●●)

Walking the way back home, on a dim lighted street .

Her gaze distant and her mind was where she couldn't figure out.

The tired business man , talking out his time and energy to help someone he calls his friend . How rare was he to take care of little things in life , no matter how chaotic his own life is , makes sure to help others .

Expressing with his own little gestures bringing smile to everyones faces . Enlightening the world around him with positivity.

Beauty

And he has trusted her with his business earlier . For a professional CEO who is particular about details of each of the decisions , from the last 20 years had entrusted her .

How he speaks out all he has in his mind to her , without any filter , how he pours out all his insecurities , deepest fears like she was his comfort person .

Trust

Above all this , the changed man he was . His muscles relaxed , trying to change himself . Trying to pull out the darkness in himself, trying to become a better person .

Redemption

How she herself could trust him with with space , memories and her true self .

(⁠●●)

Few days later

Finally, with time she let go her past , not completly as that was impossible
Aadi was a part of her , a part of who she was today . No one could erase it.
She can never give anyone the place Adi had in her life or heart

And she realised that Viaan didn't want that either. Neither did he try to fill in Aadis place not did he try to become like him . Instead he loved listening to the memories Aadi and she shared, with an open heart , as he knew how special he was for her .

Isn't that love : where you welcome the other with open arms in simply the way they are , without any conditions , expectations and any will to change anything in them .