Hidden Chapter II

“Oh, it’s unusual to see you meet me face on

“Oh, it’s unusual to see you meet me face on. You’re always running away from me.”

Soobin just stood there looking at the faceless man that turns out to be exactly look like him too but more aggressive, more evil, more mischievous.

“You visited someone’s dreams again? What are you going to do this time? Huh?” he asked.

“Is it possible for me to summon something?” Soobin asks instead.

“With your ability, it is. What is it?” he asked.

“I want an eclipse to happen inside his dreams,” Soobin answered.

The other laughs in insult, “You can’t summon the dimensional portal in other’s dreams, Soobin. You can summon everything in your own dream but not in someone and also didn’t Yeonjun lock himself in here? He wishes to be trapped his world, I think you know it already,” he added.

“Yeah… he eventually forgot things as he stayed in his dreams for years now. Damn, he stayed for long and didn’t even bothered to master all the techniques,” Soobin frowns.

“You’re different, punk. The old man chooses you himself,” the man replied. “So… what do you want me to do?”

“Summon one for me. He needs to go back,” Soobin ordered.

The man sucks his teeth. “That's sad, you gotta pay me handsomely if that’s the case,” he said and smirked. “What can you give in return?”

“Options?”

“We’ll be one and die since I’m done chasing you and the other one, something that can be related to Yeonjun?” he answered.

“I can’t go with you. What’s about Yeonjun?” Soobin asked.

“How about… he completely forgets about you? How’s that?” he negotiated. “But oh, I don’t think it’ll favour you? I think you like him already the moment you saw him,” he teases.

“Love isn’t on the top of my priorities right now,” Soobin coldly replied. “Let’s go with it. I needed him to comeback… even if I’ll regret it a bit,” he replied.

“How about you two just stay inside his dreams? It’s a great deal so you’ll die and be with me,” he suggested and smirks.

“Ain’t cool. Gotta live,” Soobin replied and sighs. “Are there any option aside from that? I… really wanted to be with him for some reason,” he said.

“There is but you said love isn’t your first priority,” he shrugged his shoulders as he mocked Soobin.

“Motherfucker.”

“Your obligation is to help and forget, dream and cut off ties, that’s what the old man said, right?” he started. “That’s why when you meet a client I purposely erase some parts of the dream because they shouldn’t know you, Soobin. You’ll help Yeonjun and that’s it. Love him in this dream and let him go in the reality. That’s the best thing to do,” he stated.

“I hate it,” Soobin reacted. “But I want him to do what he wants to be. I want to see him happy,” Soobin added and stared at the man. “Let’s do it. I don’t care as long as he’s happy.”

“Your wish is my command. Also, this is going to be your last dream. Old man said he found a new vessel.”

“Great, I just wanted to live normally. I just want to rest too. I’m sorry, I can’t meet you right now, Death because I’m going to save Yeonjun and I’m going to live.”