╰ soft yandere aether

credits: dvlboy

link: https://dvlboy.tumblr.com/post/715782780190146560/soft-yandere-aether

warnings:  18+, MDNI NSFW

soft yandere aether is an enigma, ever changing and ever conflicting

soft yandere aether is an enigma, ever changing and ever conflicting. originally his sole motive is to find his sister, but now its finding out how to take you with them when they eventually find lumine

soft yandere aether is so worried that you'll get hurt that he uses it as willpower to train, even though you can very clearly defend yourself with or without him or your vision.

soft yandere aether who is such a simp, would travel all over the land of the archons for an ingredient you're missing if it means that you'd get to feed him by hand as a thank you, him on your lap.

soft yandere aether who isn't as innocent as he seems, he knows you have eyes on you begging for your attention, but as long as they stay only as eyes he doesn't have to interfere. after all, if he longs for your touch, he has to be someone you'd want to be around.

soft yandere aether who purposefully distracts you with certain tasks when he has to work with others -- the last time you came along he almost murdered childe, who couldn't stop touching you. he still prides himself in never taking a life that wasn't necessary. what he defines as necessary is still blurry.

soft yandere aether who watches you teach paimon how to cook food from your homeland, and daydreams about what an amazing husband you would be. he found you in a ceramics booth trying to find a bowl and utensil for paimon to hold when you eat dinner inside of his teapot.

soft yandere aether who begs you to massage him whenever you both come back from a long day, just to feel your hands on his body. he also asks you to comb his hair after he bathes, a very domestic routine he loves and longs for at the end of the day.

soft yandere aether who secretly watches you bathe in a river, eyes concentrated on your muscles, thinking about how unfair it is to be so alluring like you. he wants to feel you up, and the tension he has slowly builds up.

soft yandere aether who finally snaps after seeing people gather the courage to ask for your schedule, and like a loveable idiot you are, give it to them without seeing their blushes or longing eyes. should he wait too long, someone else might snag you up first.

soft yandere aether who is so concerned about your pleasure and appeasing you that he forgets about himself, which is dangerous considering how he's sinking down on you.

soft yandere aether who holds onto you, grabbing your biceps and holds onto your torso while you're inside of him. physical touch and warmth make the experience so much better. he craves to know that you want him as much as he wants you.

soft yandere aether who cries while having sex with you, not because of anything bad, but because of how it was everything he hoped and more. please, please touch him. please stroke his hair and kiss his tears away as he cries with you inside of him. cup his cheeks and tell him how proud of him you are.

soft yandere aether who cries if he has to ever tie you up for going against him, repeating how much he loves you, and how far he would go for your attention, and how he hopes you'll forgive him but he just can't let you go. he will ride you but immediately cave and beg for your forgiveness, just don't leave him.

soft yandere aether who likes to scratch and leave marks on your skin, a subtle reminder for his eyes that you're his. he likes to carve his initial into your back, especially when he's wrapped around your strong body and can't focus on anything but the pleasure you're giving him. he'd tuck into your neck and cry out into your ear, hoping it entices a more dangerous side of your lust.

soft yandere aether who tries to hold out until you cum inside of him, thinking it's a romantic end. but it usually doesn't work and you get the cutest, whiniest moans. if you tell him how much you love him, he'd probably pass out from how intense his climax was.