Crazy what love can do

The two ended up dating every time the Ditone finished performing. And after a week, Ditone was given a break. Jason was so happy for Allen. Allen doesn't always smile, but after meeting Viola, the smile from when he was a kid came back.

"It suits you. You know?", Jason said to Allen. "I never got to smile this big in a very long time, huh?", Allen responded, holding his phone while looking at Jason.

"No, no you haven't.", Jason replied in a soft-spoken voice. "How about you? What have you been doing lately while I'm with Viola?", Allen asked, putting his phone down.

Jason smirked, flipped his hair and said, "Well... I got rejected five times.". "Rejected or got caught?", Allen asked, squinting his eyes.

"A bit of both. Got slapped around like a piece of meat.", Jason answered, feeling his cheeks. "But I'm happy for you though. Viola is one hell of a girl.", he added.

"Have you ever asked yourself... can we just skip to the good part?", Allen asked, remembering his past. "A lot.", Jason replied as he walked by Allen, patting his back.

"Don't push yourself too much, okay?", Jason added as he left the room. As Jason left, he came back again and asked, "What's Viola's job again?".

"Oh fuck, I haven't asked.", Allen answered in shock. "Oh, you, stupid idiot.", Jason replied in a mocking voice and left again. Allen quickly asked her on the phone. "She's a dentist!", Allen shouted.

The next day, Jason planned to go to the clinic where Viola was working. Of course, Allen didn't agree to this, but Jason tried everything he could to convince Allen.

"I need a cleaning.", Jason said, feeling his teeth. "How is this the first time I'm hearing this?", Allen replied.

"Come on, I have a date tomorrow. I need to look good on this date and I want my teeth to be as bright as white.", Jason answered, looking at the bathroom mirror. "Please?", he pleaded while looking at Allen's reflection.

Allen had no other choice, but to come. He really wanted to see Viola too.

Once they arrived at the clinic, they bumped into Viola. "You guys are here. What are you doing here?", Viola asked curiously. "He needs a cleaning... for a date.", Allen replied, pointing at Jason.

"Right... Do you really think I would buy that?", Viola said as she crossed her arms. Jason got scared and said, stuttering, "Did I say I need a cleaning? I told you I need to clean my... my uhm... my too-... toolbox.".

Viola gives her the death stare as he hides behind Allen. "No, I just wanted to see your face again.", Allen replied. Viola blushed. "You can't keep doing this Allen, I'm at work.", Viola said, hiding her blushing face.

"I can wait for you.", Allen answered immediately. "Every time, every day.", he added. Viola smiled and said, "Just wait for me, okay?".

"You, are you coming or not?", Viola asked in a ringing voice, staring at Jason. Jason smiled and came into Viola's office nervously. As Viola slowly closed the door, he waved at Allen and said in a cute voice, "Wait for me. See you."