Went on a deep hole

November, 2018

A few months later, Allen and Viola got together and the Ditone was the main event at the restaurant. Allen and Jason now have their own apartment. Allen has met Viola's parents too, who are also good people and loved his music.

Unfortunately, Allen doesn't want Viola to meet nor talk about his parents. For a few months, he hasn't received any letters, messages, or emails from his mom, nor his dad. That's why he decided to completely turn his back from his family and move forward with his girlfriend and his best friend.

As the days went by, Allen began to change. Allen became strict during practices and would always lecture Jason to do it better. He didn't care about Jason's feelings, he only wanted to make his music.

December, 2020

After 2 years, Allen's world was in another deep hole. Viola broke up with him when Jason threw a fit at his apartment. She was with them that night, but Jason couldn't hold it and let it all out.

"What are you doing, Allen?!", Jason asked furiously. "We got kicked out of the restaurant for your lack of commitment to the show and your attitude, oh my fucking god! What happened to you, Allen?!", Jason shouted.

"We can talk this out, calmly.", Viola replied, trying to calm Jason down. "Oh, of course, let me calm down from the past two years we've been trying to get and just throw it away, because somebody here doesn't feel like playing his best!", Jason burst in anger, slamming the table.

"And you, stay out of this! It's between Allen and me, okay?", Jason added, pointing his finger at Viola. "Hey, she's a part of this.", Allen replied.

"Oh! Now that she's your girlfriend, she's a part of this?!", Jason asked sarcastically. "Jason, we can work this out. Besides, those people won't get us somewhere. What we need is something bigger than a restaurant.", Allen answered, holding Jason's shoulder.

"You know what's the problem? The problem is you. You're becoming arrogant. You're becoming so full of yourself, like you're some goddamn god that could please everyone he wanted to play for!", Jason replied, shoving Allen's arm from his shoulder.

Both of them argued all night, but one final sentence from Allen ended the conversation...

"We traveled far to get to where we are right now. We performed on that stage so we could play our music. We didn't come here to play some games. We came here to let the people know who we are.", Jason said, lowering his voice.

"They didn't watch us because of us. They watched our show, because of me.", Allen replied, pointing to himself. Jason was speechless.

"Now that I don't play my piece, no one wants to listen anymore. Why? Because they wanted to hear my music. Not yours...", Allen shouted, pointing both of his fingers to Jason. "Mine!", he added, pointing both of his fingers to himself.

"You know what? you're right. You're the star of the show; the master violinist. Enjoy your goddamn music, asshole.", Jason responded, pushing him. He slammed the door as he left. Viola witnessed all of it and left too.