03

"Hello, Satan! How's your twisted world peace plan coming along?" M/n asked the female with a smile.

"Hello, M/n!" Makima said politely, taking a seat across from M/n. "It going just fine. I recently found a key to ensure my goal." She mused.

If it was up to Makima, she would've never told (M/n) her plan for her...new world, but she can't lie around him. Matter of fact, (M/n) knew every secret that Makima held.

He's the Loss Devil, after all. If she was to lie, and he casted a Loss ability that prevents that, then death will be the likely consequence. And if that happens, her efforts will be for nothing.

That's the main reason why she can't stand the Devil she sat across from.

She couldn't do anything to him, however. She couldn't really control him or manipulate him, since he makes her tell the truth with just a glance. It's not rocket science to conclude that the Loss Devil is way more powerful than the Control Devil.

Loss is everywhere, and is in every format.

Loss Of Hope.

Loss Of Life.

Loss Of Love.

Loss Of Family and Friends.

Loss Of Freedom.

Loss Of Possessions.

Loss Of Progress.

Loss Of Will.

Loss Of Age.

Loss Of Control.

And those are just a few examples.

He's simply Loss itself. Or as his more formal alias, "La Calamidad."

A powerful being that embodies a never ending cycle of dread, misery, and confusion among entire generations of people.

If he wanted, he can make her lose whatever "key" she found into reaching her goal. He can even forcefully break the contract that she had with the Minister, which will really throw everything out the window. She needs him as an ally, so she can keep him at bay to watch for any interference he may have, and the Loss Devil knows that well.

"Makima, what possessed you to say my real name, eh? Do you want to die or something?" (M/n) tilted his head, smiling at the Control Devil's unwavering stare.

"Hm? Speaking of which, do you know La Verdad, La Mentria, or La Ganancia?" (M/n) asked.

Makima did a thinking pose, possibly thinking of whoever the listed names could be.

"Ah, those'er your siblings, right?" She did her thinking pose again after asking the rhetorical question.

"If I remember, La Mentria, The Lie Devil, was the first born. Your older sister, right? Then, it was La Verdad, The Truth Devil, as your older brother. Then, it was La Ganancia, The Gain Devil, which makes you the youngest, right?"

"Unfortunately. Even though they live in many different parts of the world, they somehow find ways to pester me about being the youngest."

"Ah, I have a good example here." (M/n) reached for something under his desk, and he pulled up a sign that says,

"Happy Gay Day?" Makima muttered.

"What!? No! It says, how does it feel to be the youngest...among...us!" (M/n)'s voice trailed off as he took time to actually look at the sign that he held up, and he immediately dropped it.