shocked

*At Bump's office*

- What happened to Luz! Why is the posion teacher preteding like they don't know her?! What is she doing with th... that guy! - Amity asked milion questions at once.

- Calm down Blight. I know this is shocking to you... but... Emeper Belos did someting to Luz. She doesn't remeber you, or your friends... She thinks she grow up in coven... Emperor got her in the school with the other kid but i musn't say anyting to her about who she really is because he will shut down the school and harm me and the students... Thats why teachers will be acting like they never met her before... - Bump said.

And Amity couldn't believe what she hard.

- He WHAT?! - She asked.

She was shocked as Bump thought.

- I shouldn't have told you this but i know you and your friends will help her the best... You just need to be careful...

Amity didn't know what to say.

Why is this happening? What is she going to do now?

- Can I go now? - Amity asked.

- Of course miss Blight... And just be careful...

Amity left the office.

She sat down on floor next to lockers.

No students were around her since everyone were at their classes.

- This is not happening... Why is this happening? What do i do now?! I need to go get Gus and Willow.... but they are at the class right now... What do i do?!? - Amity said.

Her mind were messy... She couldn't think normally for few moments...

Then she got her self together and just skipped whole first class thinking of what she could do to help her girlfriend.

After the ring for sacond class she found Willow.

- WILLOW!!! - Amity said as soon as she saw Willow.

- Woah, Amity! What happened? Does it have to do something with Luz? - She asked Amity.

- How did you know?!

- Well, I mean... She is the only thing i can think about right now... What happened?

- I know why is Luz acting like she don't know us! And why is she mean and everything!!

- Wait you do?! Why?

- Guys! I saw Luz in hallway and i tried to ask her what's going on with her but she litteraly pushed me away and insulted me! I am so confused! - Gus appered out of nowhere.

- Listen!!! - Amity said. - I know this sounds crazy but Bump told me... that emperor brainwashed Luz... Now she thinks she is a coven witch... And... and Bump can't help her because emperor told him he'll hurt him and the hexside students...

- WHAT?!?! - Gus yelled.

Students around him lookd at him but then they just continued walking.

- Wait, wait wait... Youre saying... That... Luz is now helping emperor?!? - Willow said.

- Not because she wants to... But yeah... She is kinda in the coven... - Amity said.

- We have to get her out of it then! - Gus said.

- I was thinking of it... But again... she is brainwashed to think that we are her enemies... - Said Amity.

- Then what do we do? - Aksed Willow?

- Maybe its the best if we wait till the end of the school then tell Eda... - Amity said.

- She will be so mad... - Said Gus.

- I know... - Amity said. - We better go to the class...

They all left...

- This day is soooooo annoying and boring! - Luz said to Hunter.

- Well maybe if you wearn't complaining the whole time, it would be better! - Hunter told her.

- Yeah well, why these freaks tried to pretend like they know ME and not YOU the whole day?

- I don't know... Maybe its one of their plans...?

- Yeah... Like emperor said... What if they are trying to trick me?

- Probobly... When we finish this... We will tell the emperor what happened...

- Yeah...

*after the end of school*

- I guess we have to go to Eda now... - Willow said...

_____________________

- I guess we go back to the castle now... - Hunter said...

A/N:

Hiiiii guysss! Thanks for all of support on all my fanfics! A year ago on this day 9th June, I decided to publish first part of my first fanfic Witch Luz! After that it was followd by two other books New Luz and Understanding Luz! And i am really gald you all like them! They got over 1k views and it gave me so much motivation to start the forth book witch is this one! After some time i got new Luz angst idea (Bceause Luz angst 🔛🔝) Luz Noceda's diary witch a lot of you really loved! And now i am trying to finnish this fanfic! Every nice comment you are leaving makes my days and gives me so much motivation to keep working! I am really gald yall like my books (fanfics whatever) and i hope there will be a lot more of my works in future that you will enyoj! But after all thank you for everything!! <33

(( Alsoo sorry that this part is short, i was rushing to finish it today... I promise it will be longer and better in the next part :(((