Part 26: my book time

Kakashi POV:

haaah finally I can just read and relax.

Naruto has been pregnant and I have been the one they call and say 'we know you are retired but you need to take over until Naruto gives birth'.

I haven't read my book in 4 months.

"Kakashi?", I hear a familiar voice speak out.

I turn around to face one of my favourite students.

"Sasuke, hello!" I say and smile under my mask.

He only glared at me.

"What are you doing reading adult content on the street?" He asks with a cold manner.

"Rude much! I am just relaxing for the first time in forever! Ever since I 'took over' I have had no time for my book nor my husband." I say.

Sasuke just rolls his eyes.

Sasuke mumbled something I didn't quiet catch but I ignored it.

"Well, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be taking care of Naruto?" I ask, putting my book into my pocket.

Sasuke scratches the back of his head.

"Naruto wanted me to go and buy candy and he told me if I didn't he would be mad and I would never sleep in the bed again."

I try not to laugh but it is so hard when the image of Sasuke's reaction when Naruto says it.

"Well then, go ahead and buy what you need." I say and let him walk past me.

He rolls his eyes and hums a 'hn' and walks away.

I continue walking and get out my book again and continue reading.

*CRASH*

What the....

''I'm so sorry, Kakashi-sensei!'' I hear a voice say.

Then I look up to see Menma.

''And.....I think this book.....belongs to you...'' He says and hands me my muddy book.

''It....kind of fell into a muddy puddle but I manaed to get it out before any bad bad damage!'' Menma say.

I sigh in relief.

''Anyway, what is that book?'' He asks.

I freeze.

''A.......mature one'' I manage to get out. He looks at me confused.

''Mature? I am mature so can I read it!?'' He asks, suddenly a ball of energy.

You are so alike your mama, Menma you have no idea.

''No no Menma....that would be..........absurd'' I say in a calm tone.

He pouts.

''Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee let me borrow!!!'' He whines.

I know he isn't going to stop until I give him one so I give him the first volume where I know isn't THAT mature.

''Give it back when you have read it. I wanna reread all my collection'' I say and then walk away from him, still reading my book.

''YUS!!!!''Menma says and runs in the direction of the orochimau guy's home.

Please dear kami make Naruto and Sasuke not find out because I will literally be killed!

End of part 26...

I'm sorry it's short.

I wanted to add another POV and also see what Kakashi does in his freetime :)