Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: don't look back

░▒▓█► Иυ ◄█▓▒░

NICOLAI KENNETH HAD CLOSED DOWN THE GYM, GIVEN THAT HE HAS LEFT EARIER YESTERDAY, AND COMPLETELY CLOSED IT TODAY, HE WAS SURE IT WOULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS. But, he has to make sure that Peter was okay. He stayed by Peter's bedside.

Although he had ignored Nathan the entire time. Until, it seemed as if Peter was having a nightmare, his breathing picking up to a fast pace.

Nathan had placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, gently as the younger Petrelli. "Whoa, whoa. Easy, buddy."

"Where am I?" Peter asked.

"You're in a hospital," Nathan answered.

"What happened?"

Nathan leaned back, a look over coming his face. "You don't remember?"

"No," Peter let out.

"You jumped, Pete."

Nicolai's head snapped up, finding himself surprised that Nathan went back to lying to Peter so quickly.

"Jumped?" He grunted, trying to sit up.

"Off the roof of a 15-story building. You tried to kill yourself. You were a little wound up yesterday. But I thought you were just being you.

At the words, Cole glared up at Nathan. He placed a gentle hand onto Peter's, speaking softly. "Peter," he paused, as Peter turned to him.

Then back to Nathan. "What are you talking about? I didn't...I didn't try to kill myself. You were in the alley below. Cole was on the roof with  me. I jumped, and... then you...you flew."

Nathan laughs, scratching the back of his head. "I what?"

"You flew up and caught me. And Cole, he...he-"

"You jumped...Peter. Twenty-five feet to a fire escape. I climbed up and carried you down. Cole was sent into a panic attack," Nathan speaks, feeling the heated glare he received from Cole. "That's what happened. The rest is just crazy talk. You understand?"

"Y-Cole, you really had a panic attack?" Peter questioned, worried.

"I have to talk to you, Nathaniel," Cole glared at the other, before he forcefully grabbed his arm and pulled him out into the hall. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you lie to him?"