Christmas Day 12/25 ☃❤💋

Simon POV

Then, if you're not the Goddess of Chaos, then who are you? The young girl just smirked at me with an evil smile. She wore a mask covering her face.

"That's rich, Mr. Simon, considering that you're the bastard that broke my mother's heart just to save two mortal girls. " Suddenly, the girl was a few inches across from me with a dagger next to my throat.

"What is it you want from me, then?" I asked

"That's simple. I will take revenge on what hurts you most... Mr. Simon, God of Fate or, better yet, Father. "

"What is your name, child? Revenge is not the answer, and you have it wrong. I can not be your father."

"Haha, you're denying your daughter know, you don't even deserve to know my name that should be one of your punishments. know that mom is no longer I have become the new Goddess of Chaos"

I took the dagger away from her. "Your mother lied to you, and you're about to make a great mistake."

"Time will be the one to decide their fate. You know it better than anyone." She vanished into thin air

💋💋💋

Goddess of Chaos POV

Meeting him only angered me, but I promised Mother to get revenge on the ones that took her happiness away. Mom left a list with all their names, Eve Song, Simon Yeon, Dami, and lastly, the name with a smudged which is unreadable...I will soon enter KISS for the new semester. I have to watch out for Simon. I underestimated him...mother was wrong about Simon not caring about Katherine and Min Ho. The Halmeoni blocked me from being able to find them, so I wasn't able to locate them. I had no other choice but to wait for their arrival at KISS.

💋💋💋

Kitty POV

Everyone gathered around the tree while Dad passed down Christmas gifts. LJ gave me a whole scrapbook kit for my memories during my stay in KISS. Gogo gave me a new laptop with different grammar programs to help me learn Korean faster. When I opened my dad's gift, it was moms journal and a ring. "Dad, shouldn't we all have this, not just me?"

LJ and Gogo sat next to me. "We told Dad that the one that deserved to have her second journal was you because you found this whole new part of mom. So go get answers, little sis. "

"What about the ring? Did you give this to Mom?"

"The ring was actually in the journal's pocket it has some initials, but they don't belong to your mother." I took a look at it, and it also didn't match Yuri's mom's initials either.

Ha-Joon gave me lots of cute stationary and lots of cute outfits for the new semester. LJ and Gogo helped him pick them out

Kavinsky gave me a Polaroid camera to capture my events at KISS.

Dad and Trina gave me one more gift from them. It was a leather journal customized just for me with a fountain pen.

Lastly, Min Ho gave me his gift "I found it at the jade antique store, when I looked at it I knew it fit your style." The locket was absolutely beautiful and looked ancient. on the back of it, it had a crest of a star. When I opened it, it revealed a picture of my sisters and I with my mom. The other side remained empty. "I hope that one day that our picture will be on that empty space." he looked timid and nervous. "Thank you, Min Ho, for the gift, it's lovely." I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek