Between Us-Lap 1

Lap 1 - Checc Me Out

Without a doubt living in L.A. had to be one of the most amazing experiences one could
ever have in their lifetime. I had been here
A couple of months and my shit took a turn for the worst...quickly!

It started with being called into work on my off day... Kelly, wouldn't take no for an answer. She had a family emergency. I was a key holder but would be doing customer assistance today. ugh,Kobe is going to be pissed...

This meant I wouldn't be able to spend
the day with my boyfriend. I had been promising him for weeks. I called him and asked for a rain check and a ride.

He said a loud hell no to both and told me to lose his number. Kobe was temperamental to say the best.

I stared at the phone a long while before hanging up. Shit i never thought about this happening. I finally dressed and made my way outside. My brain had a bevy of emotions going on. I tried to focus. It was futile.

Push to start, ignition won't turn over. I slam my hand on the steering wheel. FUCC

I'm leaning against my car crying. I'm so into it, I don't even notice the car coming down the street. My all white outfit gleaming in the Cali sunshine... I had 3 hours to get to the store . The tears rapidly soaking my silk shirt.
————-
Turn down the music J...
A Yo slow down.. next to ole girl.

Mel - we on a mission???

Nip- nah nicca that would be too easy..

J pulled the car on a slow creep right across from some crying chic.

Mel laughed super captain save a h...

Nip held his hand up aye cut it... shawty looked familiar.

He hopped out and when the door closed she looked up startled.

5 guys in all shades of blue were staring in my face.

Shitttttt. I tried to hurry and wipe my face. My glasses hit the ground. The slender guy with the two long ponytails bent to pick them up. Here yah go.

Thanks i said shaking and falling back into tears... At this point life was rapidly going to shit, getting jacked would be a cake walk.

No problem.

Nip -Two things miss lady... you look very familiar and why you crying?

Mel started laughing and Nip shot him a look.
-Y'all head off. I'll catch up.

J nicca ditching us. You good?

Nip Yea I'm straight tapping his back.

I turned my head back towards the female.

She stared at my boys pulling off.
We met gazes again. "They harmless"

I said trying to lighten the mood. I don't think she believed me.

She wept some more. I rub my hands on my pants. Fresh out the cleaners not a wrinkle on me. Had to look right for my C-day.

Crying females never made me nervous, but she was gorgeous, couldn't leave her stranded. Still couldn't figure out why she looked familiar.

Ummm I'm trying to get to work and my car won't start..she held tightly to herself. More tears dropping.

Nip that's why you out here crying? lemme see your keys... i sighed looking at her face. Look miss lady, I'm not trying to jack you, I promise.

She handed them over slowly...

Be careful with her please and thanks she said through sniffles.

Snow White Mercedes AMG coupe
Miss lady must have some dough.