Between Us lap 23

Lap 23💙💙GOOD FOR ME💙💙

💖🏁LAUREN 🏁💖

Filming had finally come to an end.... 3 months and me and Sammy had made a bag or 2. She had been my on set hair and make up.

Hussle had been touring  locally and tonight he was off and all of us were going to party, I couldn't wait. I missed my baby and mama needed to get that thing off!

Sammy says what you wearing tonight?

I'm gonna wear some blue Chanel sneakers and a blue shorts set.

Sammy oh you reppin your man set today huh

Boog laughed always.... I love him

Sammy laughs

We acting up and the party is a vibe and  the set goes hard for every Hussle song.

I have had about 4 shots and Sammy handed me another one...Hussle snatched it a tilts my head back pouring it in my mouth.  I throw my 🙌 hands up and swallow.

We dance and kiss like no one else is in the room.

Nina Sky's "Move Ya Body"  comes on and I put on a whole show for Hussle twerking and whining included.

DAMNNNNNNNN the crowd shouts.

Hussle dances up on me.

Sammy records us!!!

Exactly 4 weeks later I was watching the video on the set of my new movie this one was in NYC.

Sammy had gone to get lunch for us when I heard a knock.

I answer  Baby i grab him and squeal. What are you doing here?

Hussle came to make sure my love was straight... he backs me into the trailer and kissed me hungrily missed you, miss lady.  Damn, is it possible your  ass got fatter.

I don't think so... his hands travel my body then he stops looking around.  He lets me go and sat me on his lap. How many weeks we gotta be apart ?

6/8 more weeks

Fucc... Boog, come onnnnn. you got a nicca strung out.

I'm doing 2 shows and then i got hit back west...

I smile you just want my tacos

He bites my neck and says more than your tacos.

I turn his face to mine. Kiss him  deeply and smile. I miss you too baby, so much. You gonna give me some...

Sammy opens the door and says damn really ya'll ! Hi brother bear.

Hussle I told you my wife VIP is the place to be.

Sammy TMI Hussle

I laugh and kiss him again. I had been seeing him some weekends when we flew home but we were over due....

My character had hella screen time so we couldn't do shit now but it was nice to look up and see him standing there. 

My last scene  was 2:30am  and Sammy was already at the rental house. Hussle say you tired?

I rub his sweats. Damn...NOPE

He says I got a suite...

Let's just say we violated each other thoroughly ...

Fucc he lights up some kush  and we get blown.... I wasn't filming for the weekend.

Sammy and I  hit both of the shows and hang out backstage when he isn't on stage. I sneak pics of him when he isn't looking. My heart, right hand man. I loved him.

 I blink and turn to talk to Sammy but she quickly moves across the room.

She wedged herself between Hussle and a girl

Sammy- yooooo who you?

Hussle -Woah Sammy. He looks over to me come here Boog,He shouts!

I slip out the door!

Thank you for your time!