Chapter 7: Say Hello Wave Goodbye

The next day, Martin was released but on epilepsy medication. Michael (Hutchence) and John (Keeble) are now known as Hutch and Keebs. The Wild Boys were able to head back to Basildon before they confronted Axl. "Long time no see, Wild Brats," Axl said. "Who the hell are you?" Hutch asked. "Y'all are idiots," Axl said. "That's Axl, he's part of Morrissey's gang," Simon said. "Now I see why he's a jerk," Nena said. "Does the bullying ever end?" Nick asked. "Why did you call us idiots?" Stu asked. "Because you don't know who I am, and you are traitors," Axl said. "We get it but that doesn't mean you have to treat us badly, we're done with being bullies," Steve (Norman) asked. "So you'd rather be with those losers, huh? So be it," Axl said. "Oh boy," Larry said.

"Is it me or every time a bully dies, a new bully comes?" Gary asked. "I dunno at this point," Paul said. The Wild Boys then headed to their dorms where they hung out and got to know each other. Meanwhile, Marc decided to ride a motorcycle around the countryside only to be hit. The Wild Boys were preparing for bed when Paul had a phone call from Dr Hayley. "Hello?" Paul asked. "Hi Paul, err there's some bad news I want to share," Dr Hayley said. "What is it?" Paul asked. "Marc got into a motorcycle accident, he's in a coma," Dr Hayley said. Paul just dropped the phone. "Paul, what happened?" Keebs asked. "It's Marc, he's in the hospital," Paul said.

The Wild Boys will return...

Author's note:

Uhhh help, I dunno what happened to my book, now it's just pure nonsense ahhh. I was supposed to focus on mental health and neurological stuff but now it's just, I dunno what happened. Stupid writer's block. Anyways, I hope y'all like this one and there will be more books coming soon.