Chapter 3

*school is out for the summer thank the lordddd! hopefully i have more time to update now, i hope you like this chapter (:*

I never thought it would happen, but it is. I'm moving on. I've been thinking less of Beau more and more everyday. I feel bad for moving onto another guy, Beau and I never officially ended our relationship, but it broke it self up.

Kyle and I decided to give it a try, it was bound to happen eventually. He asked me out that day at the beach and I accepted his offer.

As of right now, we sit on his couch in front of the biggest flat screen TV I've ever come across. Our voices echo throughout the house because of how big it is. It almost makes me feel unworthy to be in such a nice house, even though mine is the same.

I don't enjoy the wealthy life.

"Are you thirsty?" He asks and I nod. "A bit, I guess." He smiles. "Be right back then." He hurries away into the kitchen and I pull out my phone. I see a text message from Lexy that reads:

If you're standing up, you might wanna sit down cause I have big news...

My heart drops to my stomach for some reason. I stare at the message in confusion.

What's the news?

I text back. She doesn't respond right away, so I put my phone away as Kyle walks back into the room, handing me some water.

"I've missed you, Alex. By missed you, I meant I miss us being together. When you said you were moving to Melbourne, I should of reacted better, but I made myself look like a complete douche."

I smirk. "Yeah, that kind of was a douche move." He smiles. "So, you're agreeing that I'm a douche?" I let out a giggle. "Maybe."

He suddenly takes my arms and pins me down on the couch, him hovering over me. It scares me at first, but then I realize he's joking.

"Looks like I'm a strong douche then, aren't I?" I smile. "Guess so." There's silence between us as he stares at me. We're still in the same position, he's holding down my wrists gently.

He starts to lean down closer, but as he does that, Beau pops in my mind and I picture it's Beau above me. But my heart starts racing and I get nervous.

"Wait," I say, stopping him with my hands he's let go of. "I can't do this, Kyle..." He sighs and sits up. "Sorry, Alex, I figured you had moved on..."

I shake my head.

"I'm sorry, I need to use the bathroom."

I quickly get up and almost run to the bathroom. I can't get Beau out of my mind, he's poisoned my thoughts with memories of him and my old life and he's breaking me. It's making me want to forget everything about him, I don't want to remember him at all now.

I make it to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. My face looks more pale than usual and there's bags under my eyes. I noticed this change in appearance ever since I made it back to California.

I sigh and hang my head down.

I feel my phone vibrate and I see it's from Lexy. I scramble to unlock my phone, almost dropping it in the process.

You have to call me right now. It's the boys.

My eyes widen as I read the text. What if something bad's happened to them? I feel sick at the thought of that, but my heart is still in my stomach. I almost get sick at the thought of something happening to Beau. My breaths grow heavier and I pull myself together. Maybe it isn't even bad, it could be good.

I shake my head and leave the bathroom.

"Kyle, I'm sorry, I have to go." I run my hand through my hair as he stands and comes over.

"Did I mess up? Alex, I'm so sorry."

I shake my head. "No, it's got something to do with the guys back in Melbourne, I have to make a phone call." His face falls. "You're leaving our date to worry about those guys? Wow, Alex..."

I hesitate at first but then hurry out of his house. Before I even step on the road, I'm calling Lexy. She answers on the first ring.

"What happened?" I say quickly, concerned. I hear her let out a small laugh. "How come I knew you would think I have bad news. Well, maybe it might be for you..." My nerves kick in again. "What happened." I repeat more sternly.

She sighs.

"Okay, so you know how before you left, the boys made a group called The Janoskians?" I nod, but then realize she can't see me. "Yeah..." I say.

"Well, they've become famous, Alex..." I open my mouth slightly. "How?"

"Their YouTube videos have gone viral and since you left, their fanbase has grown to people even in the states."

I smile so big. I remember Luke telling me they started a group back at that new years party, and now they're famous. I know how proud they always were when they talked about it, especially Beau. It fills me with such happiness, even if I don't see them anymore, I couldn't be more proud of them.

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" My smile fades a bit. "But why would it be bad news for me?"

Lexy grows a bit quiet.

"They're moving to LA, Alex."