116-120

Chapter 116

Imagining the teenager's warm and compact little entrance enclosing the two dragons, Lin Wenbo and Song Haoran became hot and immediately covered their noses to conceal their disordered states.

How could Xiaoxin (Lixin) be so calm? The two groaned in their hearts, but felt helpless when they saw the innocent expression that didn't understand their dilemma, and they couldn't say a thing.

The youth encountered the apocalypse before he could fully understand such things. Although he knew certain concepts of right and wrong, it was very shallow and thin, as if they were forced into his mind by someone. Once someone crossed the bottom line in his heart, he would become unscrupulous and would reveal the evilness in his bones. However, this sinister nature doesn't conflict with his innocent essence at all, but blends perfectly together to form a magical kind of temptation and confusion, making it irresistible to some.

Right now, Gong Lixin had overcome the hurdle in his heart since he and the two men had slept with each other without incurring their resentment. But taking these kinds of things so naturally made Song Haoran and Lin Wenbo both happy and worried. They really didn't know what to do.

When the feeling of the incoming nosebleed passed, Song Haoran, under the sight of everyone's awkward gaze, embraced Gong Lixin's shoulder, bit his ear and whispered, "That is very difficult. Your body will be injured. You cannot just do it that easily."

"It's okay, I can handle it." Gong Lixin scratched the bitten ear, turned his head and stared at Song Haoran with clear eyes to show his honesty. Song Haoran lowered his head, buried it in the other's warm neck and moaned weakly.

Lin Wenbo's eyes were dull as he suppressed the restlessness in his body. He rubbed the teenager's head and said warmly, "Okay, we'll talk about it after we return."

"Um." Gong Lixin pursed his lips and nodded slightly. He just felt a little whimsy, but he didn't have the mind for such things until he found Little Demon.

The heated conversation was finally over and everyone felt relieved. The three people in the hotel room were obviously not quite done yet. They were very active and had no intention of stopping. The man trapped behind the door panel breathed slowly before closing the door with a slam, glaring at the people who just came in and asking, "Who are you? Why are you here? Where's Old Bai?"

"We happened to pass by and planned to stay the night. Old Bai was accidentally killed by us. We're really sorry." Lin Wenbo nodded and smiled politely, but there was no hint of regret in his polite words, as if he were just stopping by to say 'hello'.

The man was filled with anger. A faint, cold light flashed in his light blue eyes and his hand was about to make his move. Although there were many people in the other party, but their strength was not strong. There was only a person with different brown irises, but he didn't look strong at all.

"We just made a mistake. We didn't come to intentionally provoke you, we just have something to say." Song Haoran took a step forward and grabbed the man's hand with lightning speed, gripping it tightly and glared fiercely at the other. The black of his irises changed to a light red, then changed from light red to red and finally turned to a dark and bloody red. So red, it was amazing just looking at it.

Lin Wenbo also smiled, raised his head to look at the man as his dark irises gradually turned into a bright and vivid golden shade, making his handsome face look like that of a god.

In the end, both are third-level high-grade!? The light blue in the man's eyes instantly dimmed and was replaced by fear. What made him even more shocked was that the red eyes simply grabbed his wrist yet he felt that his ability that was about to come out was blocked and couldn't be used at all. Secretly gritting his teeth, he tried several times without any effect. The man sweated heavily and opened his mouth weakly, "Alright, if you have something to say, let me go first."