156-160

Chapter 156

When Gong Xiangyi walked to the door to Lin Wenbo's room, she found that the door was slightly ajar. Gong Xiangyi was startled and pushed the door in.

There was no one in the living room. Several clothes were thrown on the clean wooden floor. The bed in the bedroom was also as equally messy. The futon pillows had fallen onto the floor. It was not unlike Lin Wenbo's clean and tidy temperament. Gong Xaingyi frowned slightly. She put the food container in her hand on the coffee table in the living room before she stooped down to pick up the clothes thrown everywhere, and then went into the bedroom to make the bed.

An ambiguous gasp came from the bathroom. Gong Xiangyi stiffened and looked at the source of the sound in disbelief. She slowly approached it and the panting and moans became even clearer, but a thin piece of frosted glass blocked her way. She didn't dare push it away, as if there was a human-eating beast imprisoned on the other side, ready to just swallow her...

"Someone's here." Lin Wenbo whispered into Gong Lixin's ear as he bit his earlobe. They had heard Gong Xiangyi's footsteps before she even entered the door. But in the end, his hand around the waist of the youth didn't relax at all. The burning fire of lust in his gold eyes couldn't wait to burn him and the youth in his arms to ashes.

"I know." The young man's voice was full of lust, with a hint of hoarseness and casualness. "It's Gong Xiangyi. After a year, she should know about our relationship. Didn't you say so at the beginning, that you'll tell her and grandfather know when the base stabilizes? Do you regret us?"

The young man opened his misty eyes and stared straight at Lin Wenbo, waiting for his answer. His slender white legs tightened around the other's sturdy waist and abdomen in an obviously provocative move.

Lin Wenbo's member was squeezed by the youth's buttocks and he grunted, smiling slowly, "How could that be. Now's the time she needs to know." As his words fell, he held the youth's cheek and kissed the other's beautiful thin lips deeply.

The glass door was slowly pushed open and, in the bathtub, the two men kissed as the water covered their red, nude bodies tightly intertwined together. One was an oily bronze colour and the other, a luminous porcelain white, making for a very beautiful contrast, but it deeply hurt Gong Xiangyi's eyes.

"Gong Lixin?" Seeing the young man in Lin Wenbo's arms, Gong Xiangyi murmured, her face covered itself with an unbelievable expression.

Gong Lixin changed the angled of the kiss and hooked glanced at her from the corner of his reddened eye, but did not intend to stop his actions. Instead, he held Lin Wenbo's body tighter and declared sovereignty. Lin Wenbo gasped, clasped the back of the youth's head with his big palms and vigorously invaded deeper into the other's mouth.

Watching dumbfoundedly as the two entangled together, Gong Xiangyi froze. After a few minutes, she recovered and left; walking as if she lost her soul.

"She's gone, when are you two going to finish? It's time to eat." Song Haoran returned from Sun Tiantian's room with tonight's meal and happened to run into Gong Xiangyi leaving like a wandering soul. He put the food on the table, walked to the bathroom door and helplessly reminded the two who had forgotten the whole affair.

Ads by Pubfuture

"I think so too." Song Haoran gave the youth a bowl of mutant vole soup as he nodded in agreement. These mutated beast meats that contained highly poisonous meat in the eyes of the outsiders were ordinary food in Ningcheng.

Gong Lixin buried himself in his meal and didn't respond. He only had the enthusiasm to eat, but no talent for cooking. The charred kitchen in his suite was the best proof of this.