Chapter 3: More People

Author: This is an English Novel, I hope you have a Good day Reading this.

*noon*

            He was able to finish the design for the building itself, the design is good because he considered the exterior and interior of every space, he also included the drainage system and pipe, but later on.

         He was able to see how much lumber would be needed to finish the whole product, one large floor consisting of 200 - 300 pieces of lumber, to build a domain I need a pinpoint location where it spread that it can possible to build, so he needs to build first is the guild HQ, that why he needs some sacrifice more to create staffs and building that it will need, he also thinks that he can refresh the online shopping by sacrificing 3 (AC) abyssal Coin, 

*Stands up*

         He goes toward the exit again, and he can find Henry still standing by and protecting the gate, his creation has a default attire, it can be left naked when you create them, so he asks Henry and says," Henry, can you hunt some game, the more the merrier, if is big then it will be better, leave it outside but make sure other predators will not go to that pile, understood?" 

       Then Henry said to him," Yes, master" Then Henry just disappeared and began to hunt some game, he came inside again and decided to build the HQ not far from the tree where he at, he designed the interior of the HQ that take him so much time

*1 hour later*

          He was able to build the design of the guild HQ, it has a second floor that has numerous space stalls, and it also has a space like a rental in a mall, but it cost him about 110 lumbers and 10 cotton beds, It's decent. 

         He leaves the inside of the tree and goes toward the location where he going to put the HQ,  first, he clicks the Create the Building panel and can show the latest blueprint that he had, and it requests some lumber and cotton beds to complete.

      He sacrificed the lumber that he had and the cotton beds, and the blueprint became a colored style print, with exterior and interior design, it also has a drainage system by making a big hole underground, with supports, and then he clicked done 

       The blueprint of the panel suddenly shows up in real-time, and begins to create itself, it said it will take about 6 hours to finish the whole thing, and then he tries to dig using the create itself to create a pond nearby, using the water bottle he has the unlimited water resource.

*evening*

           He didn't notice that it was already evening and the pond had already been created it was 10 meters wide, and he suddenly heard something, a large body was being dragged on, he immediately went towards the tree, and he saw that Henry dragging the huge like boar that has the size of a bus, he said to henry," What the hell is that!?"

           Then Henry replied," It's a King Boar, master" Then he saw many piles of bodies but all of the predators that he saw in the dark, couldn't get closer to it, he said to Henry," Henry go wash, there's a pond that I create with my power, henry hold his hands and said," I can build you and dig around to create a pond, but you use your power something like this"

           Then Isaac said to him," I'm not a spoiled kid Henry, I have a responsibility to do." Then Henry released Isaac's hands, and he was able to see that Henry was sad, so Isaac just patted Henry's head and said," I'm not a boss that will go to use you for my benefit, I'm your master, that you swear loyalty, of course, I'll do this thing to repay such loyalty am right?"