"India x reader " 🍋

Thanks for 1k views!! 2/15

You were in a bar cause your friends forced you...... someone exchanged real vodka from your flavoured vodka and you got drunk ....

You were dancing on the floor until you collapsed on the ground....India came running to you...

You had asked him to come with you as he never comes to these places but for your protection he came ... I mean there was no one else at home ..

He takes you in his arms and got you straight to the car ....

" In..India why .. leave so.. early (hick -hick ) why ... don't..we..we . have some fun? "

You said while trying to reach India on the driving seat ....

" Don't do it ! I am driving...and for your question... you are drunk and i am not interested...."

" Oh ..rea.. really?"

You said while getting next to the driver seat ...

" Wha.. what are you doing y/n ... you know it's dangerous doing like this!'

"Come on...one kiss won't hurt"

"It would hurt Soviet's heart ... you are his property "

"What if i was not?"

"Look i won't..."

You then kiss India's cheek (cause you were drunk )

"It's fine just don't go further..."

You then came infront of his face

"What the hell are you doing, i am driving! we two are gonna be ghosts if you keep doing like this "

"Sorry...i just wanted to fuck you"

"Uhm...y/n were you serious about..."

"About fucking with you?"

"Hmm.."

"Yea i am perfectly sure ... you are handsome "

India stopped the car...

"Nice plan for tonight "(evil smirks)

"Yo are you serious "

"I was not but now i am "

He pushes you on back seat and then lands over you....

"You will regret messing with me y/n "

He takes off your party gown leaving you naked ..(ofcourse you don't wear inner clothes in my au )

"So from were should we start ?hmm "

He puts his hands on your boobs and then gets near your neck sucking your soul out ...

"Hey..hey i was joking... please let's just go home normally..."

"Uh -hu i am not a pranking stuff you need to think before you say something"

"Bu..but "

"Say less "

He then kisses you on your lips then turns you upside down spanking you with his fingers...

You left some tears

"Stop !"

"Too late "

He then himself get's out of his clothes and the bangs you... ie puts his smaller ones inside.......

He hears your puffed cries of telling him to stop but he just chuckles cause you were the one who asked for it ...

He starts doing it faster and faster the sounds were too loud that people could here it he did it until he could no longer hear your voice.. you were fainted...

"You are so weak y/n i hoped that you would last longer.."

He cums inside of you then puts it apart and goes to the driver seat wearing clothes and taking you to hotel room... ofcourse he can't take you like this home ..

You were all fainted fucked up and leaking with his cum .....

He reached the hotel room and before going to hotel room he dressed you and the takes you in bridal style to the room...he didn't do anything there as you were blanked out ...

You woke with a headache and then you see the surroundings

"This isn't my room nor home "

"Ofcourse it isn't"

You looked up to the voice direction and remembered what happened last night..

" Don't worry darling... want some tea ? "

"Sta..stay away from me.."

"Nah not doing it again..just go and take bath "

You started crying..

"Look -look i am going out just remember if you're are going to keep the baby tell me "

"Wait i am gonna get pregnent?..."

"Ofcourse you are "

"You will need to marry me ..now "

"Hmmm i know "

639 words
01/06/2023

Vote and if you have any requests of lemon just comment it down or else i am just gonna make Italy x reader lemon