What Happened Overnight?...

MICHAEL'S POV:

I don't remember anything last night, except for Amanda leaving. I still can't fucking believe that happened... Fuck me.
I woke up on the couch and realised I was cuddled up next to T. Without waking him, I slowly got up and checked the time, 14:30 pm
Holy fuck, we slept for ages.
I stretched and yawned and I made my way to the bathroom before I was stopped by Jimmy, he spoke softly, "Hey dad... you okay? With like, mum and stuff?" I turned away for a second then looked back, "Honestly Jim, I don't know. I mean, I have Trevor now which makes me feel better but your mum... sigh I really don't know." I spoke with hurt in my voice.
"Aw well I'm here if you need me dad, or whatever, I hate sappy shit" before he starts walking downstairs, I thanked him. He has no idea how much it means to me.
I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror washing my face before I looked closely at my neck and collarbones, I noticed red markings then I realised... those were hickeys.
I let out a scream waking up Tracey, then her rushing into the bathroom, her laughing at me. "DAD OH MY GOD!" I quickly shushed at her, telling her Trevor is asleep. Did Jimmy fucking notice?!
"HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?" Tracey spoke to me, still laughing
"I DON'T KNOW FUCK I WAS DRUNK"
"Did Uncle T have any? I need to post about this on Bleeter!" Tracey giggled
"I didn't check... FUCK! WAIT NO DON'T YOUR MUM WILL SEE THAT"
"I'm taking the piss, dad don't worry! You should check Uncle T for any" she laughs as she walks away to her room
Fuck, I should.
I walked back down stairs and I noticed Trevor was awake. I need to keep these hidden...
"Afternoon sugartits!" beamed Trevor before he started looking at my neck area, before his face went bright red like a tomato and laughed
He asked to see them so I took off my shirt, and I realised there were also many on my stomach and v-line.
My face went bright red also, I started to sweat
"Trevor did we... " I asked shocked
"No... No we didn't go all the way. I remember. You said you needed time. So we did that but I don't even remember us kissing. We just stuck on a horror movie then you made the move, I kinda enjoyed it Mikey!" Trevor giggled before winking at me.
"I... Made the move? So you have them too?"
Trevor proceeds to remove his shirt as I gasped. He was covered from his neck to the v-line as well.
"FUCK T! I don't even remember what happened..." I giggled nervously
"I didn't even know I felt like that towards you..." I muttered
"Heh, you definitely do Mikey! To be honest I rarely remember it too, butttt, I made us breakfast so we can talk about the past a bit... You know? "
Oh fuck yeah, I still have to explain North Yankton and all that shit.

We sat down for breakfast, eggs and bacon, and talked for a while. I told him about the deal and Brad, and everything that's happened since.

Trevor looked angry, I could tell, he was trying to keep it in, he took a big, deep breath before speaking. "Wow. Fuck. Right. Okay. I can forgive you, Michael. Just because it was years ago, and right now, you need me. You don't have anyone else to support you, I mean mentally. You're fucked. I know you see a shrink but even at that, I want to help you. You can't say no. Or else." he snickers as he continues eating. I took a sigh of relief "Haha, okay T if you say so." "But Michael... There's something I need to tell you" Trevor softly spoke, looking serious. "Of course Trevor... What's wrong?"
My heart shattered into a thousand pieces.
He explained to me how years ago, he had been admitted to hospital for a suicide attempt. He had overdosed heavily, and had to stay in hospital for a while.
"Yeah... Ron found me, next to the toilet, I remember I couldn't stop throwing up hah-" Trevor stopped rambling as soon as he saw my face. It was soaked with tears. "Fuck Mikey fuck! I just- no... Fuck! I just-"
"Trevor... please, tell me if you feel like that, EVER, okay? My worst fucking fear is finding you like that."
Trevor nods his head silently

I tried to change the subject, and wiped my tears away "So what's happened with you then T? Met anybody interesting?" I asked him, then he says "Ehhh not really. Only Ron and Wade. Before this I used to live in Sandy Shores, near the Alamo Sea. I run Trevor Philips Enterprises, which is my international drug and weapons trader business!" Trevor smiled widely, he looks proud of himself, so I smile too, happy that he's happy. "Well I'm glad you're happy T!" I say as I stand up and take both of our plates to the sink. Trevor turns around in his seat, "Hey M?" he asks quietly
"Yeah T? What's up?" as I stand and wash the dishes
Trevor slowly stands up and comes behind me, pulling me in for a hug with his arms around my waist, holding my stomach. Due to the shock and the nerves I was feeling, I accidentally dropped a glass. "Fuck..." I say silently. Trevor sets in with panic, "Are you okay?! Shit!" then I reassure him that I'm okay, "I didn't cut myself or anything don't worry. What were you going to ask, Trev?"
"Well... Uh... Fuck how do I say this?" he waits a little before he continues again.
"I was wondering... Michael, if you would like to go on..." he starts fumbling on his words, so I turn to face him. This makes him more nervous as he looks away quickly. He then hands me a note that he wrote, curious, I opened it and noticed very crooked handwriting which I giggled at.

My smile widened and my cheeks became flushed

My smile widened and my cheeks became flushed. I began laughing
"HEY DON'T LAUGH! I wrote it last night incase I got nervous... SO YES OR NO, PORKCHOP?"
I hugged him and held tight onto his waist before looking up at him, giving him my answer.

"Yes, Acid cock. I would love too."