Chapter Two- Morals

Chapter Two

Daisy Timber

            I used to be a decent humanbeing, well a decent werewolf. My hands were clean of blood aand I only faught when necessary. The small innocent creatures that were in the woods didn't cower and runaway, instead they seem to sense that we aren't a danger to them. Now as I walk into the woods they all know to run, it gave me a sort of excitement for the chase. I can't help but chase after them as they run. My morals are all gone, now it's just me trying to survive. My mother once told me that I'd eventually become myself again. I would do horrible things, but find a way to redeem myself. That's only an aspiring hope I have.

            As much as I want to stay away from people I crave the need to be around them to have some normalcy. With thatI made an affiliation doing something in the community. I got a job at a small coffee shop called Coffee Crazem they sell some croissants and muffins using organice materials they get in town. I instantly got hired do to the lack of workers that were constantly calling in. The manager is a nice lady n her late twenties, but is more mature then others for her age. She's not one that seems to be like  a partying type.

            Coffee Craze is only a few blocks away from my apartment. There's a doughnut shop and a Super Sub before I can get to my workplace. If I were a wolf those would be my kind of places. As a wolf we have a high metablolism which requires us to eat a lot of food. I glance through the store front windows watching peope eat and socialize with friends. It seem to be extremely slow for a Friday. My dirty blonde hair is already set in a high ponytail help by a purple scrunchie, I wore a simple pair of jeans, and a aqua blue tank top with a white see through shirt over my tank top. I made sure to look at my phone this morning to help decide what I would wear if I were a normal person or a werewolf.

            Walking into Coffee Craze I look around trying to get a feel of everything. There were multiple were multiple tables placed around with a see through glass panel. There were chairs of black metal, the back looking forced in the shape of a heart, looking like any moment they would unwind from the swirling heart. Most of the tables were only made for two people there were only a few tables that held seats for four people. Looking around I try to look for Jennie who's no where to be seen. Finally I see her smiling face as she picks up her black purse from her desk.

            "Are you going somewhere Jennie?" I ask her, startling her she drops her phone, but catches it at the last moment before it could hit the ground. Taking a look at my phone I ask her a question. "Am I maybe just early?"

            "Well since you're here I can leave now," she explains not looking ay me. "I have some erins I need to run, I'll talk to you tomorrow when I see you."

            "I don't work here on the weekends. Those are the days I actually specified I want to have off," I explain to her in a flat tone. I'm going to be here alone? With no supervision? What happens if I devour one of the customers?

            "Oh... well I'll see you whenever your next work day is then. I hope you have a good day," she says preoccupied on her phone to bother to look up at me. It annoy me that she couldn't even take time to look at me as she talks. No wonder the establishment here isn't filled with customers.

            A moment later she dissapears out the door, the bells making a noise to let someone know. Going over to one of my time sheets I type my number that clocks me in. Walking over to my station afterwards in front of the cash registerrs. There were currently no people in the building at the moment, none, zilch, mothing. Eventually a small group of of friends come  inside, there were three of them laughing and smiling as it looks like one girl is telling a funny story.