Chapter Five- Everyone's Gone

Chapter Five

Daisy Timber

I'm on the couch and he's sitting on the bed unpacking his suitecase. I couldn't believe he got me in this mess in the first place and he couldn't even tell me about anything going on. I may be dead, but I still want to live. I want to mourn. Well I'm stuck here I thought to myself, why don't I mess with Annabelle's life some? The whole time I've looked at Annabelle's character she has never been romotely in love or caring about anything— until Blake Miller came back into her life. She ruined my life and her father turned it completley upside down. Now this... this isn't so bad.

Blake's phone goes off for a moment and I look over to discover a smile on his face. I roll my eyes with the lovesick face he had. It made me want to hurl. Seriously if he knew anything about the real Annabelle then he wouldn't be into her. I'm not going to tell him anything about her. I'm going to let her expose herself to him. A smile appears on my face at the thought of a heartbroken Annabelle.

"Okay, so I'm not gonna need to stay in here with you at all. I'm actually going to go ahead and spend the night with Annabelle as soon as she's done with her errands. We're going to go and get... reaquanted with each other. God... it's been so long since the last time I –" he stops midesentence taking a look at me before stopping himself, his cheeks turning a dark cheerful red of embarressment as if he's been laughing hard.

"Is there something you want to tell me Blake? Like the last time you had sex was with Annabelle? Considering you're such a love sick puppy everytime you hear, see, or smell her it doesn't really surprise me," I tell him as I take a quick look at my nails. In the back of my mind telling myself I really need to get them repainted. "Now since you have some time want to tell me why those big guys were trying to chase you and why I'm in danger since you ran into me."

"Yeah, I don't think so. I mean how do I even know you're turstworthy? How do I know once you find out what I did you won't turn me in to get the reward?" he asks me, his eyes bugging out as he realized he probably said to much. The only thing it did was interest me. I could care less about the reward, I have my own money, and plenty of it.

"Well if you can't tell me anything then why the hell do I have to stay here? I could think of a million more places I'd rather be then here," I tell him in a neutral voice and he cocks his head in a curious glance. I didn't bother to expand more on the topic of his psychotic girlfriend.

"Whatever, you can go if you want, but those guys that are after me will go for you. They'll torture you to see if I've said anything to you and then they'll kill you. Personally I don't need any deaths on my hand. I may be a jerk, but I would never want to be a murder. Do you know the whole time I've been a vampire I've only ever killed one person? I regret it forever and it's on my mind everyday. It's when Annabelle first turned me..." he trails off, shivering in disgust as he cuts that memory out of his mind.

"Look, how about you get to know me and then you can decide whether or not you tell me or not? If you haven't noticed I'm a new vampire and by the looks of where I was living I wasn't trying to make any friends so it's not like I have anyone to tell," I tell him and he rubs his eyes.

"Fine, I have to wait for Annabelle to be done with whatever buisness she's doing anyways. Want to go head to a resturant and grab some food?" he asks me and I look over at him confused.

"We're vampires though, we drink blood, wouldn't food be pretty much useless to us anyways?" I ask him. Then again what would I know about being a vampire. I haven't been one that long and I know for a fact I've only been taught what the wolves and media has put out there. I've actually never been told from a vampire themself.