《Spy pay》

Techno sat at his chair reading a new book wilbur had gotten him just a few days ago. He was just enjoying the nice evening. The sun was beginning to set slowly giving the sky a golden glow. It was quite beautiful and peaceful at that moment. All you could hear was the wind outside and the faint sounds of techno's pet animals. Techno reached his hand out to grab his cup of tea and take a sip.
Just as he put the cup to his lips a loud noise of a window being slammed open and a thud as something hit the ground. Techno jumped a bit but remained calm putting down his tea and slightly turning his head to get a peak at what the noise was. It was Tommy, his hair was all messed up and his leg was caught in his coat as he struggled to get it free. Once he did he tried to sit back onto the windowsill trying to look cool to Techno.
He smiled widely holding his bag close to him. He carried it everywhere putting whatever he found interesting or possibly useful into it. Techno sighed taking a peice of ribbon he used as a book mark and placed it into the page before closing the book and walking over to tommy who smiled happily at him always excited just being around Techno.
"Guten tag techno!" Tommy yelled waving excitedly at techno, who smiled lightly walking closer to tommy before stopping right before him. "Whats got you so excited? And keep it down i can hear ya just fine" Techno didn't know what he had in store anytime tommy came home late bursting through the window ready to tell techno about the stupid or illegal thing he just did.
"I ran into a old friend of yours!" Techno raised an eyebrow and looked at Tommy confused. He didn't have any 'old friends' the only old friend he had was philza.
"A friend?" Techno asked leaning onto a table that stood next to him. "Enemy-" Tommy added now smiling a bit awkwardly at techno. Techno sighed "oh... well which one?" Tommy thought for a moment trying to remember who it was he even talked to not even an hour ago. "Well by his words your arch enemy? I think it was like uh-" Tommy sat there thinking for a second patting his hands on his legs. After a few seconds he just shrugged. Techno could take a guess who it was. Probably quackity since not long ago he shove a pickaxe up his face. Prick deserved it but he'd be pissed as well if someone did the same thing to him. "Did he say or do anything to you?" Techno asked looking at Tommy slightly worried. "Hm well he did ask me if I could spy on you for him! He said he'd pay me in return" techno sighed in relief that that was all. "Well did you say yes?" Techno crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow again. Tommy grinned before reaching into his  bag "Maybbeee" he replied pulling out a couple dollar bills from a pocket in his bag. He held it out to Techno who was more than happy to take the kind gift.
Techno looked down at the money before stuffing it into his pocket and walking closer to tommy. He reached out his hand slowly and patted tommy on the head "heh- good job kid. But what are you gonna do when he asks for information" Tommy just shrugged as a answer not really showing much care for whatever might happen. "I don't know- sucks to be them I guess. I'll just say I forgot" techno laughed a bit picking up tommy from the windowsill. Come on you'll make the house get cold. He stated putting tommy down and closing the window back up make sure it was locked this time. He walked back to his chair while being followed by tommy who sat on the arm rest next to him as he opened his book back up to read from his story. Tommy just looked through his bag again for something to play with.  Techno reached his hand out to grab a cup of tea and smiled lightly taking a sip of the warm tea.

———————————————————
719 words!
Not my best but whatever.